View Single Post
Old 5th January 2024, 07:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

V/H/S/85/ 2023.

No Wake.
A group of teens head out to a abandoned summer camp and take a dip in the lake but think there is something in the water as someone is taking shots at them.

God Of Death.
After a earthquake in Mexico, a group of rescuers discover something more sinister underneath a building.

TKNOGD.
A performance artist on stage to a small audience presents a live show only for it to go wrong while using new technology and a family reunion goes wrong when ambushed in a police raid.

Dreamkill.
A police detective is hunting a serial killer and slowly discovers how murders are happening before the actual murder and who is behind it.

I loved these movies and slowly warming up to V/H/S/ Viral, it does show how people can be creative with horror and in between the segments we have a story called Total Copy about government cover up of a shape shifting alien that could have been shown more. Aside from the gore fest that we love, for me God Of Death which the earthquake did happen in Mexico in 1985 was a better segment and has the feel of claustrophobia mixed in. At times I wasn't on the edge of my seat with these as I was with the previous films and this instalment can easily be a "now you have watched, that's it".

4CeynZzt9bL3dCh4j4wqEX.jpg