View Single Post
Old 18th January 2024, 08:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Mean Girls (2024)

Modern take Musical based on the 2004 original that sees a new student try and navigate the ways of High School. Whilst it incorporates modern ways such as Social Media, if you like the original, stick with that. This wasn't nearly as good and the songs aren't memorable at all. Tina Fey and Tim Meadows return and Lindsey Lohan has a cameo.

Should have stuck to my instincts when I saw the Trailer.

Beekeeper

Jason Statham is a former Operative who goes on the rampage when a friend commits Suicide after being scammed. This is Jason Statham doing what he does best and it seems he had a whale of a time. The villains are detestable and you want them to get what they deserve. Nothing complicated (That is what I wanted) and a very enjoyable watch, definitely one of those sit back and enjoy whilst being able to switch your brain off. Jeremy Irons and Josh Hutchison co-star.

SPOILER:
Whist it's not the most realistic of Films a plot hole I can't get my head around is that the lady got text messages from her Banks regarding possible Fraudulent Transactions. Then surely no money would have been transferred. Unless it's different in America.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mg2024.jpg (8.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (12.3 KB, 2 views)