View Single Post
Old 26th January 2024, 06:48 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Biceps day and cardio two birds one stone

Yeah they were horrible people involved in these crimes and I can't stand that beautiful buildings were burned down regardless of what religion was associated or how I feel about religion these were breathtaking buildings they should never have been destroyed. I hope me saying that I take it serious doesn't make anyone think I condone rasism sexism homophobia or unwarranted hate these were stupid young men that got caught up in the one upmanship of a very dark scene. I take the music serious and when I say I live it I don't mean all that BS side of it. Varg is quite a mixed up man with his ideology pretty much all over the place he seems more about shock value rather than actually believing in any one thing but there is no denying on my part that his music is superb and the fact these guys were all so young when they made this amazing music I mean what was I doing when I was 16 to 19 well you don't want to know but I wasn't doing anything that creative
I've listened to Mayhem's The Mysteries of Lord Satan through a couple of times today- it always amazes me how well it's produced. It's the early Darkthrone stuff that sounds like it was recorded with old bedsprings and a couple of tin cans for drums.