View Single Post
Old 25th April 2024, 07:59 AM
Cult Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter alex View Post
brought the individual releases of the Bruce Lee films on Monday cause I couldn't get the boxset and I wish I hadn't brought them because everything that was great about the boxset is missing especially the interviews the documentaries and the other 3 version of the game of death and that's why I wish I never got them plus the 2nd disc on the release of way of the dragon is still the wrong disc and there is nothing I can do about it because the replacement program as ended so I'm stuck with it and I wish they would just release a smaller version of the boxset but without the 200 page hardbound book.
Where did you get it from? You should be able to return it and get a refund if it is not 'fit for purpose' and / or 'sold as described' [I'm sure it wasn't described as being 'dodgy']

Alternately, if it was purchased from a reputable source, and you have proof of sale [i.e your receipt] get in touch with Arrow anyway and they might still be able to replace the disc - I got a copy of 'House By The Cemetery' from Amazon Marketplace a number of years after it was released (originally in 2012). This turned out to be a Blu / DVD combo instead of a 2xBlu set - I contacted Arrow and they still sent me a replacement for the incorrect disc

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty