View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2024, 09:44 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Transporter: Season 1

Episode 1: Trojan Horsepower.
Frank is hired by his friend Dieter to deliver a prototype for a engine part to Paris, while the designer's daughter is with Frank they are pursued by assassins.

Episode 2: Payback.
While making a delivery, Frank looses his package in a hold up by a Russian who has hired someone from Frank's past.

Episode 3: The General's Daughter.
Frank's latest package is a young woman he has to get out of the city, who's father has ties to a crime syndicate.

Episode 4: Harvest.
Frank's latest job is to deliver a heart that is for a 16 year old unaware a 14 year old needs a transplant awsell, Frank finds out from Inspector Tarconi that the heart was stolen.

Episode 5: Dead Drop.
Frank travels to Philadelphia hired by a blind man who trained Frank in the C.I.A to help clear his name while being pursued by a mole and assassins.

I have always wanted to see this series but could never find a decent price for it and in English audio, Chris Vance takes over from Jason Statham and manages to do a decent job and it's more watchable than The Transporter Reloaded. Francois Berleand from the movies reprises his role as Traconi and Delphine Chaneac pops up that makes you wonder what her character is all about.