View Single Post
Old 25th May 2024, 09:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Manhunter

William Petersen plays a Criminal Profiler who gets brought in to help catch a Mass Murderer. In order to do this he seeks help from a notorious Serial Killer, Hannibal Lecktor, who is played by Brian Cox. I originally watched this when I was much younger and now that I am older, I'm able to appreciate more especially the side story of the Killer, played marvelously by Tom Noonan trying to romance a blind Joan Allen and the slow methodical build towards Petersen and Co working out who the killer is.

Co-staring Dennis Farina and Stephen Lang, who had one of the more memorable scenes in this Movie. Another memorable scene is Petersen jumping through a window to In-A-Gadda-Vida.

Beverly Hills Cop

Classic Eddie Murphy Film in which he plays a Detroit Detective who goes to Beverly Hills to investigate the Murder of his friend. Whilst there he uses his trademark wisecracks, mannerisms and ability to annoy people to take down the criminals the Beverly Hills Police Department especially John Ashton and Judge Reinhold.

Still really funny especially the scene where he gets thrown through a window and gets arrested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m.jpg (11.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg bhc.jpg (15.4 KB, 3 views)