View Single Post
Old 26th May 2024, 08:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

White Fire

After their parents are murdered, a brother and sister (Robert Ginty and Belinda Mayne) are taken in by a couple and become jewel thieves. However after Mayne is murdered by rival jewel thieves, they have a plan to have a lookalike take the place of Mayne and steal a rare and valuable Diamond called White Fire. Oh Fred Williamson shows up as someone looking for the girl.

1st time watching this since buying it upon release (During Lockdown) and it's still the bonkers, WTF kind of film I remembered. There are some really good death scenes and is worth a recommendation if you like trashy, badly dubbed (I originally thought it was American) and you can get passed the opening scene, where you can get used to the dubbing and somewhat awful gun shooting scene.

Toy Story

Don't think I need to go into the plot on this one but it's still as witty as ever with great voice work fro Tom Hanks and Tim Allen. The Blu-Ray makes the 1996 state of the art animation look even more amazing

Beverly Hills Cop II

Eddie Murphy is back and after the Beverly Hills Police Chief is shot by Bridget Neilson, he goes back to Beverly Hills to get revenge. This is quite maligned but it's very enjoyable with Murphy on top form especially when he pretends to be Johnny Wishbone, a Psychic.

After a shift at work, it was a good no brainer Film.

And the soundtrack has 2 rather repetitive songs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wf.jpg (14.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ts.jpg (18.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg bhcii.jpg (15.2 KB, 3 views)