View Single Post
Old 16th June 2024, 07:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default Unseen Movie 77-78.

Guinea Pig 2 Flower Of Flesh And Blood. 1985.

A girl is kidnapped late at night and wakes up in a room tied to table while her her attacker dressed as a samurai guard slowly tortures her and mutilates her body.

This was a bit of a step up from the first film but with only two characters and dialogue that seemed to be missing the subtitles but i'm not here for the subtitles but for the gore. We certainly get plenty of it and nothing really is held back, these we meant to be shocking disgusting and disturbing yet seem to be very mild.

MV5BZTgxMTM3OTctODNhMS00OTdhLTljOTEtYzcyYzdiZTI1ZjczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTYyMTM3OTU@._V1_.jpg

Guinea Pig 3: He Never Dies.

A jilted man who feels no pain decides to send his body parts to his lover's new fella.

Okay dokey, the first two films were being taken serious as total snuff films but the makers of the one wanted to upscale it and turn it into a comedy, i mean WTF, a guy slicing open his gut while laughing and all the time a familiar score from the movie Demons is playing in the background. I will check out the 4th film and hopefully it wont be a comedy.

MV5BN2RmNDFjMzYtM2ExYS00YmZlLWJlZTUtNWI4YmFiZWY5N2IzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzUzODIzNDg@._V1_.jpg