View Single Post
Old 17th June 2024, 09:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Inside Out 2

The main characters are back and this time they are joined by newer emotions because Riley is getting older. When Anxiety takes over and banishes Joy and the rest of the originals, Riley's demeanor starts to change and it's up to Joy to save Riley. This was entertaining with a good script and storyline.

Slaughter High

If A.I. was around in 1986 and somebody used it to create a script for a Slasher Movie about a bullied boy who is the victim of a Practical Joke and severely burned at School by the Bullies, who lures them back for a reunion on a anniversary, so he can kill them off in gory ways and for there be a twist at the end. This would be it with the requisite bad acting and some dodgy F/X in some cases.

Obviously in 2024, it's flaws are there to be seen but it has it's charm and if I had seen this back in the day, I probably would have enjoyed it even more. Definitely not one for repeat viewing but once in a long while assuming I've forgotten what's happened.

Furiosa

Prequel to Fury Road, which sees a young Furiosa kidnapped but is then caught in a power struggle between two warring gangs, one of which is led by Chris Hemsworth. This was a decent watch with great visuals and Action scenes but it's nothing you haven't seen before if you've seen the other Films in the Franchise. I'm a fan of Chris Hemsworth and was interested to see how he would portray a villain, he was quite good, definitely hamming it up but I think he can play a more serious baddie in another Film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg io2.jpg (8.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg sh.jpg (14.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg f.jpg (14.5 KB, 1 views)