View Single Post
Old 26th June 2024, 09:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Passenger 57

Wesley Snipes is a Security Expert who happens to be on the same plane as a notorious Terrorist (Played by Bruce Payne) after the Plane is taken over, Snipes has to save the day. Fine, Fun and short Movie, which after being at work, fits the bill.

When I watched many times beforehand, I thought that Bruce Payne excelled as the twisted villain but after seeing it yesterday, even though he's still really good, he comes across as a Alan Rickman clone (By then I believe that Alan Rickman stated that he didn't want to do bad guy roles anymore) mixed with Jullian Sands.

Remember Charles Rane is not insane

Class Of 1984

Classic storyline of a School being over run by troublesome Students and the harassed Teacher striking back. This was enthralling with Perry King playing his role really well with Timothy Van Patten really playing his role well as the gang leader who you want to get his comeuppance along with his associates in gruesome ways. Roddy McDowell and a younger Michael J Fox appear also.

It's official (Or spiritual) sequel, Class Of 1999 is even better.

Avenging Force

Michael Dudikoff is a ex-Special Forces operative who saves his friend played by Steve James from a Assassination attempt. Because of that, a Right Ring Terrorist group kidnap his Sister and force him to be the prey in a manhunt.

Not seen this before and I kept on looking at it in my collection but kept on going with Films I knew (It's been hot recently) and I really enjoyed it. John P Ryan plays the crazed lunatic really well. Definitely a Film that's in my it's hot and I want a really enjoyable film that's a no-brainer rotation now. Oh does Steve James die in most of the films in which he's a co-star.

First Power

Lou Diamond Phillips plays a Detective who teams up with a Psychic after a notorious Serial Killer is able to transfer his soul into other people after he is Executed. Remember this being a good Rental back in the day and it holds up, depends on your tolerance for the supernatural elements in your slasher movies. Jeff Kober (You may recognize his face) plays the killer.

New Jack City

Wesley Snipes plays a Drug Kingpin, Cops, Ice T, Judd Nelson and Mario Van Peeples are the Cops determined to bring him down. One of my favorite Movies, it's very well acted and completely enjoyable. Wesley Snipes certainly made some really good Films in the early 90's

Should have won major awards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p57.jpg (13.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg co1984.jpg (14.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg af.jpg (14.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg fp.jpg (14.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg njc.jpg (14.2 KB, 3 views)