View Single Post
Old 12th July 2024, 08:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Firepower

Set in a future (At the time) Los Angeles, there is a designated zone (Rechristened The Hell Zone) where crime is legal and Police don't go. However after a notorious gang keeps on committing crimes. the Police arrest their leader, played by Jim Hellwig (Who I didn't realize was The Ultimate Warrior) when the rest of the gang break him out and escape into the Hell Zone, 2 Policemen played by Chad McQueen and Gary Daniels go undercover in order to bring him down. In order to do this they have to fight in the Death Ring.

One of P/M Entertainment's better films, I kept on seeing the Trailer a lot and bought the VHS (As a present to myself after finishing College) and re-watched the DVD. This Film is so entertaining and is my kind of flick. The roles are done really well and Hellwig is certainly a good bad guy. Good fight scenes as well.

Despicable Me 4

Gru, family and Minions are back and are relocated to a safe house after a criminal escapes from a Prison and vows revenge. To tell you the truth, it's just more of the same, nothing new, basically you know what to expect.

Cobweb

A bullied boy hears knocks on his wall and has conversations with a mysterious voice. His Parents played by Lizzy Caplin and Antony Starr act all strange and threatening and his Substitute Teacher. I bought the Blu-Ray on impulse (It was my birthday) and I am a big fan of Antony Starr as he is brilliant in Banshee and The Boys but I put it on the back burner.

I wasn't sure what to expect but this is a very entertaining Horror Film with great performances all around especially from Caplin and Starr who played the crazed Parents and the boy who played Peter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f.jpg (12.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg dm4.jpg (15.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg c.jpg (9.5 KB, 3 views)