View Single Post
Old 17th July 2024, 10:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Twister

Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt are about to divorce but they are also Storm Hunters and they are on the trail of a big storm. Cary Elwes plays a rival chaser. It was on ITV 4 last Saturday and this was the 1st time I've seen this as something else would come along and never got around to seeing it and it was quite entertaining with some decent F/X. Looking forward to the sequel.

Strippers VS Werewolves

When a Stripper kills a Werewolf, the pack he runs with start a war with the Strippers. British Black Comedy which I watched instead of the match on Sunday Night, which stars Adele Silva, Billy Murray, Ali Bastian and Martin Kemp. Hey it's not the greatest film in the world but it was entertaining. For me it's a good film to have around if I want a good no-brainer but not an Action Film.

Fly Me To The Moon

Channing Tatum is the Head Of NASA who is in charge of the Moon Landing in 69 but a AD Saleswoman played by Scarlett Johannson is brought in to get greater public support. Woody Harrelson is the person who suggests that they fake it. A cross between Air and Wag The Dog, it's a decent effort that's different from the west with some good sarcastic lines but it's Colin Jost who steals the show as a Politician

Action Jackson

Carl Weathers is the tough Detective on the hunt for a Killer. Very entertaining Action Movie with some really good supporting characters especially the inept criminal who faints or shakes in fear whenever he sees him and the uniformed officers who bicker a lot. Craig T. Nelson and Sharon Stone co-star in a Film that has a script that doesn't re-invent the wheel but does everything really well.

Looking back at the VHS cover, it doesn't even give the plot (Go figure) and the Blu-Ray release from Warner Archive has a bigger picture of Sharon Stone

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies

Strippers and Prostitutes battle Zombies in a low budget, it's exactly what you think it's going to be like Film. Definitely seen a lot better, very unlikely, I'll see it ever again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t.jpg (11.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg svsw.jpg (13.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg fmttm.jpg (11.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg aj.jpg (10.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg zzz.jpg (9.6 KB, 3 views)