View Single Post
Old 17th July 2024, 10:18 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
Twister

Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt are about to divorce but they are also Storm Hunters and they are on the trail of a big storm. Cary Elwes plays a rival chaser. It was on ITV 4 last Saturday and this was the 1st time I've seen this as something else would come along and never got around to seeing it and it was quite entertaining with some decent F/X. Looking forward to the sequel.

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies

Strippers and Prostitutes battle Zombies in a low budget, it's exactly what you think it's going to be like Film. Definitely seen a lot better, very unlikely, I'll see it ever again.
I have Zombies Zombies Zombies on dvd. It was a cash in on the superior Zombie Strippers which featured Robert Englund, Jenna Jameson and alt rocker Roxy Saint. It's not as good as the Englund film but at least features one of my faves Tiffany Shepis albeit briefly and former Playmate Jessica Barton. It just comes across as way too cheap.

The trailers for Twisters looks impressive. I've already earmarked it as my New Years Eve blockbuster this year.