View Single Post
Old 24th July 2024, 08:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Longlegs

A female FBI Agent investigates several murders involving families, she has a connection due to encountering a Devil Worshipping Nicholas Cage when she was younger. This was definitely the Nicholas Cage show, after looking the part, he was given full license to go fully deranged.

Anyway the Trailer gives the impression that it's a weird type of Horror Film, while there is some strangeness, it can be followed without racking your brain to understand it. There's some scenes of violence in a Film which falls into the I didn't love it nor did I dislike it, it's just one of those films.

Ong Bak

When a valuable statue is stolen from a Thai Village, Tony Jaa is sent to Bangkok to retrieve it. When arriving he meets up with a former villager and ends up battling the leading gangster. This is a really entertaining Film with some incredible fight scenes as well thrilling foot chases.

This needs a Blu-Ray release and/or box set. Perfect for 88 or Eureka.

Peacemaker

Russian Nukes are stolen and are heading for the U.S. so it's up to George Clooney and Nicole Kidman to prevent disaster. I remember buying the VHS back in 98 and watched it quite a few times, found the DVD recently and realized that I only remembered very little about it and it was still rather entertaining with George Clooney doing what he does best in the 90's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l.jpg (6.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ob.jpg (10.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg p.jpg (13.6 KB, 3 views)