View Single Post
Old 10th August 2024, 07:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Trap

M Night Shyamalan's latest sees Josh Harnett take his Daughter to a Concert but he's a Serial Killer and whilst there, he finds out that the Police knows he's there so he has to find a way to get out. The Trailer does make it look really interesting and it is but it looses it's way at the end.

I enjoyed it because I was interested in what was going to happen next but it's not one for repeat viewing. Other than a couple of quick moments, it's not all that violent and could have been a 12A if those scenes weren't there.

Borderlands

Movie based on the Game (Which I do not play so I don't have any bias) but throughout the Film I was thinking that this is just like Guardians Of The Galaxy, it's not good with only Jack Black voicing a Robot being entertaining. They should have let Eli Roth go full Eli Roth instead of aiming for the under 15 market.

Trick Or Treat

A bullied Teen summons the ghost of a dead rock star and gets revenge on his Bullies but he looses control and has to stop the ghost. This was entertaining considering the budget and that it was from 1986 and has cameos from Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne as a Preacher who wants to put a stop to Rock 'N' Roll.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t.jpg (6.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (13.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tot.jpg (12.4 KB, 3 views)