View Single Post
Old 19th August 2024, 08:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Sinister 2

When a abused Mother moves into the house of a murdered family, she sets into motion the next in the line of murders. She meets up with Deputy So & So (From Sinister) who is trying to stop the spirit, Baghul. But the kids are trying to entice one child into joining them. Sinister was a surprise hit (Still surprised it was a 15) and this one tried to emulate the shock value with the Films but I actually liked it but it's a shame that there hasn't been a 3rd one (Even if it was a Direct To DVD)

In Bed With Madonna

Documentary on Madonna's controversial Blonde Ambition tour in 1990. Using mainly black & white backstage footage and concert footage, it focuses on her Backing Dancers, relationships and legal issues with her Concerts. I remember this being controversial when it was released in 1991 and watching it for the 1st time in 2024, the shock value wasn't there, whilst I probably won't watch this again in a very long time, it kept me interested even it felt too long.

Alien: Romulus

Some workers on a mining planet take off on a roaming spaceship in order to go back to Earth but on that spaceship are some Aliens. This is one of those Films that if you want to watch it then I would say there's nothing wrong with it but if it's not one you're interested in then there's nothing to make you regret not watching it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s2.jpg (15.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ibwm.jpg (9.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ar.jpg (9.2 KB, 2 views)