View Single Post
Old 20th August 2024, 10:57 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Seven Women for Satan (1976)

After reading Frankie Teardrop's review for this at the weekend i thought i'd revisit my Mondo Macabro dvd after being inspired by Cult Labs resident wordsmith.

I'm not sure how our Frankie managed it because words fail me so i'll come out with a few sentences and hope to make something of them.

Star Michel Lemoine directs himself as a descendant of Count Zaroff in this oddball reworking of The Most Dangerous Game. Half the time the events that happen, usually pervy, happen only in Zaroff's head and the rest of the time we wish it was only in Zaroff's head.

The Count goes around with Howard Vernon playing his creepy butler and a large hunting dog that's as threatening in it's attack as me clowning about with my Milly. Poor thing, it was so sweet.

The music? What a soundtrack, quite cool for a Euro Bond rip off but inappropriately out of place playing over this smorgasbord of weirdness.

As a whole the film is a surreal, trance like almost parody of Euro horrotica that has a penchant for naked girls dancing sexually or best of all writhing on a bed with a faux feather boa...and speaking of those seven women for Satan...there are only six.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poster_p05_seven_women_for_satan_blu-ray.jpg (38.9 KB, 3 views)