View Single Post
Old 27th August 2024, 11:07 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post

Apart from that, I've nearly finished watching the second season of Interview with the Vampire, a superb TV show that I initially didn't like because I was expecting something a bit more like Neil Jordan's film (one I have enjoyed many times since watching it on video in 1995).

I watched the first season twice, enjoying it much more on the second watch than the first, loving the central performances, design, and writing, and I think the second season is even better. Even though Claudio was recast because of unforeseen circumstances, it doesn't make any difference to one of the finest TV shows I've seen long time.

I too recently finished watching Interview with the Vampire, it was very good indeed. I'm embarrassed to say that it took me longer than it should have done for me to realise the the guy playing Louis was Grey Worm

Since the ident at the start of the show says 'Immortal Universe' I'm hoping that there will be a following series of the other Anne Rice books, The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky