View Single Post
Old 27th August 2024, 06:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Romancing The Stone

Kathleen Turner is a Novelist who's Sister is kidnapped in Colombia, so she has to travel there in order to exchange for a Treasure Map she was sent. Whilst there, she meets up with Michael Douglas and they decide to go after the treasure themselves but are hunted by other Treasure Hunters which includes Danny DeVito. First time I've seen this, it wasn't bad, kept me entertained but one of those that would have been better back in the day.

A Force Of One

When Drugs Squad Officers keep on getting attacked by someone who knows Karate, the Officer In Charge sends them to be trained by Karate Champion played by Chuck Norris to train them and to help with taking them down. Didn't pay much for the DVD so it got more leeway on whether I liked it or not and it was decent, Norris (In his pre Cannon days) oozes the charm and has decent fight scenes.

At Dawn They Sleep

Drug Dealers involved in a Drug War get turned into Vampires but get sucked into another battle between good and evil. Done on a very limited budget, the potential was there but couldn't execute. Decent gore for this kind of production though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg rts.jpeg (11.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpeg afoo.jpeg (14.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg adts.jpeg (10.8 KB, 2 views)