View Single Post
Old 1st September 2024, 12:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Checked out the French Stendhal Syndrome bd. Audio is 2.0 English (as I'm sure it should be) and the french subtitles are just optional. Once again, you can turn them off with the simple press of a remote button. Watched 7 mins of Blue Underground's replacement bd disc first, so I would hopefully notice the difference, and damn, the French blu-ray has far more detail. Is very probably a steal as it was just eleven pounds on French Amazon. Won't have the opportunity to properly watch it all the way through until eight days later on, on another Sunday (my wife isn't keen to revisit it right now). Can't wait to thoroughly check it out. btw Is full length Italian cut with the added 80 seconds or so (the English audio switches to Italian during those two very brief parts, no forced French subtitles). Assuming it plays okay, this is 3 out of 3 for catalogue Argento from French label Extralucid. They weren't fibbing, these really were new 4K scans of camera negatives (it's just a serious shame about the lack of a 5.1 option for the English tracks on Sleepless and Card Player).

Edit: French Amazon not French ebay.

Last edited by SymbioticFunction; 1st September 2024 at 04:40 PM.