View Single Post
Old 8th September 2024, 08:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Jack Nicholson gets himself sent to a Mental Hospital but runs into a rather mean Nurse (Played brilliantly by Louise Fletcher) therefore a battle of wills ensues. Danny DeVito and Christopher Lloyd c0o-star. It's a good film but I'm not in love with it. It's more of a performance based film really.

Afraid

John Choo and his family are selected to test a AI system that ends up controlling them. This is like Megan and it's a film that just appeared out of nowhere and quite frankly I was quite entertained by this one, doesn't do anything new but it's really short and one to maybe watch if it's on a streaming service.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Sequel to the 1988 film which is good in places but it isn't exactly the best film around. You've got some returning characters (With a rather creative way of dealing with a problematic one) and some newer ones also (Maybe too many) it's a rather strong 12A however
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice sometimes I think the way they do it with soundtracks music in the background thinking they're being quirky kinda half ruins it, when she (I wont say who incase ppl haven't seen it ) comes back alive with staying alive in the background kinda makes it a bit naff and cheesy and corny, when it would have been better with music and sound from the actual film, if you get what I mean.