View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2024, 05:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A Team

This was one of the shows which I was too young when it first started and never got round to watching it at other times however after watching the first 3 episodes on Legend TV, I liked what I saw therefore I bought the Series on DVD.

The first three seasons were really entertaining and liked that the 4 main characters, they each have their distinct personalities and none were background characters.

Legend TV puts a of it's time warning before an episode and some of Hannibal's disguises and the portrayal of Murdoch, I can see causing issues in 2024.

I did like some of recurring jokes like potential clients mentioning Mr. Lee and B.A's fear of flying.

Season 4 started to show signs of flagging and having ego boosting guest stars didn't help and Season 5 changed the storyline somewhat but it didn't seem the same and it felt that the series was cancelled mid-season because there was no real resolution.

There was an episode where there was a different person chasing the A Team and afterwards they reverted back and apparently the penultimate and last ever episode got switched, which makes sense when they talk about what they are going to do next at the end of the penultimate episode.

There were some interesting names that appeared in episodes like Dean Stockwell, David Hess, Ernie Hudson, Wings Hauser...etc.