View Single Post
Old 9th June 2010, 11:33 PM
Cultist in Training
Good Trader

Are Synapse Films still going to be releasing Violent Shit 1-3?

I have a soft spot for this series. No.1 is dire, yet watchable and I can't help but laugh at the scene of a woman driving around endlessly in her car to U2's 'Red Red Wine'. What was Schnaas thinking? No.2 is good fun, as is No.3 but I would only watch them again subtitled as the dubbed versions are hideous.

Zombie 90 is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Yet strangely, it is one I sometimes return to.....the gore scenes become boring themselves, and the less said about the dream scene/climax the better. The dubbing is funny for 2m, then becomes irritating. I don't think I have never got hold of a fully uncut version though, with the bloody zombie blow job. Anyone know where a fully uncut DVD-R can be picked up, incase I opt to revisit it again?

Anthropophagous 2000 was a painful experience. I never want to see it ever again. Same goes for Demonbrut (or however its spelt) - the one with the tentacle creature. Awful.

I thought The Burning Moon had some impressive moments and is worth a look, but Premutus (? - again the exact spelling eludes me off the top of my head) was bollocks.