View Single Post
Old 27th July 2010, 11:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post

im not trying to offend any 1 so owt i say dont take personal just my opinion...it easier for me to explain in my head and give opinion 1 on 1 than trying to explain on a forum site lol, just films like the above have gone passed the boundry and making ppl feel uneasy, sick, disgusted, horrors are meant to be shocking, scary but also entertaining. if a hard core horror fan can complain there vile sick and twisted then surely that in some cases need questioning, but 1 must ask after guniea pig and grotesque whats going to be the next step because they are simply not entertainment in any way shape or form, and there is a handfull of films where more ppl complain about, rather than enjoy ive nvr seen slaughter vomit dolls but from the opinions of some ppl on some sites ive nvr hrd owt good just how gross and sick it is, so far that reason alone i dont want to watch it ,
i sort of get what your trying to say but i do find them entertaining, like you said its just personal taste. for me i dont find any of the old horrors (50s-60s) to be entertaining at all, i just find them really dull. i like films that can bring out an emotion.

i think people have forgotten what the word horror stands for and these type of films are true horror in my opinion

horror: an overwhelming and painful feeling caused by something frightfully shocking, terrifying, or revolting.