View Single Post
Old 18th August 2010, 09:59 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioZombie View Post
i picked up Fist Foot Way for £2.99 from a local game/dvd shop. It's one of the funniest films I've seen in a long time. Danny McBride is awsome as a Tie Quando teacher who takes himeself far too seriously. It's the first film from thee guy who also directed Observe and Report, if you liked this, Fist Foot Way is for you as it's 10x better.

I also ordered Kill Zone (the UK title for Donnie Yens excellent SPL) from play.com for 11.99 on blu-ray. I cant wait to see this again and in high def!! From what I remember the fights are brutal and well shot and Sammo Hung is the man as the films bad guy.
i liked the Foot Fist Way, Danny McBride is slowly becoming my fave comedy actor, have you seen his HBO show East Bound and Down, it basically his Foot fist Character bu a washed up major league baseball player...

i was in HMV the other day and was torn between Kill Zone and Robin-B-Hood as they were both £7 on dvd and could only afford one, chose the latter instead of Kill zone, hopefully it'll still be £7.00 next time i go in..

ordered a couple of Doovd's today, nothing fancy...

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
- R1 special edition
Robot Monster - R1 Elite release

came to just over £6 so im a happy bunny now, also Amazone refunded me for a dvd i ordered that was no-longer available...