Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Almost Human
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th July 2011, 09:42 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

My order is still 'Awaiting Stock Pick' with an estimated date of 18/07, so I probably won't see it until the end of next week.
Old 17th July 2011, 09:45 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
My order is still 'Awaiting Stock Pick' with an estimated date of 18/07, so I probably won't see it until the end of next week.
Mine dispatched yesterday; it should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I ordered from Amazon.co.uk, and they usually dispatch the Saturday before the release date.

Greetings!
Old 17th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Fingers crossed all other members here hoping for the lenticular cover release have the same success as you and i.
Thank you sir
Old 18th July 2011, 10:06 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That's ridiculously slow compared to other etailers

I've heard that Zavvi tends to sit on orders; I find that HMV online is much better when it comes to pre-orders.
Old 18th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Me too and both my copies also came yesterday with the above sleeve. Fingers crossed all other members here hoping for the lenticular cover release have the same success as you and i.
Fingers crossed as well
Old 18th July 2011, 10:22 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
That's ridiculously slow compared to other etailers

I've heard that Zavvi tends to sit on orders; I find that HMV online is much better when it comes to pre-orders.
Same here and I know Zavvi aren't the quickest, but they are generally cheaper than other etailers, plus I had 10% off the order so it would be a shame to cancel and reorder from HMV or Amazon for £2-£3 more.
Old 18th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Cultist

Default yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Actually knowing HMV, the non lenticular sleeves will be twice as expensive.
check! Got my lenticular sleeve in HMV. Was 20, BUT, i have been getting all my other Shameless releases for around a fiver so im cool with slashing out for one of them

Though..i do feel HMV may have to sort out there systems, i couldnt find it in horror, so had to ask a staff member. where he finally found " "Almost Human" - TV Drama Dvd" in the feature film section of the shop.....interesting...was what i thought lol!
Old 18th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Cultist

Default ..sorry to post again

opened it up and realised the lenticular sleeve. is in insert...you thought of doing a special ltd batch of them for a few more releases, coz id LOVE one for The Beast in Space!

Also what on earth does ""milano odia: la polizia non puo' sparare" mean, coz thats a F%%KING long title!!! bit shorter than "Almost human"! :s
Old 18th July 2011, 01:54 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimajneb View Post
Also what on earth does ""milano odia: la polizia non puo' sparare" mean, coz thats a F%%KING long title!!! bit shorter than "Almost human"! :s
According to Yahoo! Babelfish, the literal translation is Milan Hates: The Police Cannot Talk Nonsense, but I'm sure someone with a working knowledge of Italian would be able to contextualise the words so the sentence makes sense!
Old 18th July 2011, 02:31 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimajneb View Post
Though..i do feel HMV may have to sort out there systems, i couldnt find it in horror, so had to ask a staff member. where he finally found " "Almost Human" - TV Drama Dvd" in the feature film section of the shop.....interesting...was what i thought lol!
'TV Drama' is a bit odd but then again if it had been in the 'Horror' section it would have been equally out of place!

I'd be interested to hear what everyone thinks of the film now that you've started to get your copies.

Like this? Share it using the links below!