Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2011, 07:53 PM
Cultist

I made a point of not joining this thread as not only was the b+w/sepia debate giving me a headache but at no time did I doubt Arrow would resolve this issue. Nos, you have the patience of a saint and I will be more than happy to continue with my order for the beyond even if I do have to send the disc to be swapped for the corrected one.
Old 7th March 2011, 09:59 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'm sure Arrow will be very pleased to read statements like that and, on a personal level, so am I. Thank you for your continued support.
Old 7th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Active Cultist

I think Arrow has handled this issue with the utmost respect of their fans, they are doing everything in their power to fix this I am proud to be a Arrow owner and I can't wait to get my copy in my collection!

I am happy to defend this company if anyone has anything bad to say about them!

Now I have all the Blu-Ray's I need to start with the DVD's!!
Old 7th March 2011, 11:46 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi guys,

Im not a big forum poster but I do read these threads and just wanted to say thank you to Arrow for sorting out these issues, many companies would have just ignored the customers but Arrow have really showed us all how much their fans mean to them. Well done guys,x
Old 8th March 2011, 12:03 AM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

If I had the money this would be mine
Arrow never disappointed me.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 8th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by skankenstoned View Post
I made a point of not joining this thread as not only was the b+w/sepia debate giving me a headache but at no time did I doubt Arrow would resolve this issue. Nos, you have the patience of a saint and I will be more than happy to continue with my order for the beyond even if I do have to send the disc to be swapped for the corrected one.
Sure but if it wasn't for the people who DID complain...the release wouldn't have been fixed.
Old 8th March 2011, 07:10 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukol View Post
Sure but if it wasn't for the people who DID complain...the release wouldn't have been fixed.
Yes, that's very true and I'm glad that freedom of speach has allowed us all to air our views. However, I do feel there were a few posts that bordered on the abusive and that's when we all need to step back and let the pro's do their job.
Old 9th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Yes, that's very true and I'm glad that freedom of speach has allowed us all to air our views. However, I do feel there were a few posts that bordered on the abusive and that's when we all need to step back and let the pro's do their job.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 9th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
True and that's why forums have moderators - in case things get too heated and forum users go too far. After all, this site is just as much a marketing tool as it is a discussion forum. Sometimes, I forget that.

I've found this forum to be full of well balanced and good people, and rarely do things ever get out of hand. Constructive criticism is helpful as long as it's not too sanctimonious or rude.

*Incidentally, I've re-ordered my pre-order despite my earlier misgivings.
Old 9th March 2011, 05:52 PM
Cult Rookie

i have 2 despatch notices from Play (copy for my brother as well) will these definitely be the incorrect version?how do i get them changed?thanks

Like this? Share it using the links below!