Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Bronx Warriors Trilogy
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th April 2010, 10:06 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Good find Splatter Dragon, I'll def. check HMV next time I'm in Coventry town Thing is I'm not sure I wanna pay 30quid when I can probably get one for £20 when Shameless&HMV have finished their exclusivity deal (whenever that will be )

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 17th April 2010, 10:18 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Thing is I'm not sure I wanna pay 30quid when I can probably get one for £20 when Shameless&HMV have finished their exclusivity deal (whenever that will be )
Point taken and patience may well be a virtue where the BW trilogy tin is concerned.

I just can't understand where those two copies came from as they were definitely not for sale at the two stores in question before. I've checked both outlets every week so i should know. Both BW trilogy tins were in brand new sealed condition and didn't look as though they'd been shifted around the stock room one time too many.

Maybe some copies are finally starting to make their way back on the shelves and if so, it's about time too!
Old 17th April 2010, 01:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I have a copy available for trade if you head over to the Dvd Trades Part V thread.
Old 17th April 2010, 09:37 PM
Active Cultist

I was in Stratford Upon Avon on the weekend. The HMV there has 2 copies! (£20)
Old 17th April 2010, 11:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertzombie View Post
I was in Stratford Upon Avon on the weekend. The HMV there has 2 copies! (£20)
Christ on a bike, I live 10 miles from there!!! You've just made my day

Old 18th April 2010, 11:03 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

The BW trilogy tins i saw available in both HMV stores yesterday were in pristine condition and i got the distinct impression these copies had just arrived in for sale. Rather than previous stock products left to gather dust and only now put out on the shelves.

If these items are indeed newly received copies then HMV should do the decent thing and drop the prices back down from £30 to £20!

Get out there and get lookin' people. Seek and ye shall hopefully find!
Old 18th April 2010, 11:06 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'm finding it really puzzling that some branches of HMV are selling it for £20 whilst others have put the price up to £30.
Old 18th April 2010, 11:11 AM
Cult Acolyte

Smile

Typical HMV tactics. Sell an item at a higher price in one store and cheaper in another!

Maybe it's a case of what profit they lose by selling something cheap in one branch they make up for by selling the same product more costly in a different outlet.
Old 18th April 2010, 01:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Off to pick up a copy of this tomorrow from the HMV in Stratford. Have to get over there again on tuesday, so I'll check out whether the stock is still there & copy number tomorrow. If anyone wants me to pick them up a copy on tuesday then can you get in touch (I'll need the £20+postage). Need to try and get a paypal account setup but will much sooner accept online banking money transfer.

Old 18th April 2010, 01:58 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

God I want this. I've never even seen it in the flesh!

Like this? Share it using the links below!