Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2010, 07:26 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

The Shameless collection is almost complete...Once Baba Yaga and Footprints arrive in the post it's complete....for now!
Old 11th April 2010, 09:51 AM
Cult Acolyte

On Fri I bought myself Flavia The Heretic, Manhattan Baby and Night Train Murders

Old 12th April 2010, 09:01 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
I bought my first shameless DVD the other day, Night train murders! I was totally blown away by the picture quality, it was superb. Really rich and vivid colours. And the film was excellent; I'm glad the dad went ape shit at the end and got revenge!

I've got the other Aldo Lado film on order now and I'll be buying lots more soon no doubt. I might try and get one of the Bronx Warriors tins if possible. The only other tins in my collection are some ltd edition anchor bay tins (repo man, evil dead 2, the beyond and let sleeping corpses lie) which look awesome and I treasure dearly. Bought them all about 6 years ago now though so could do with some more fancy looking tins
That was my first Shameless DVD aswell, for a long time I thought that it was an unserious bootleg-company and refused to buy their stuff.. Now I have a lot of their dvds. and I love'em xD
Old 12th April 2010, 09:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoTheMonkey View Post
That was my first Shameless DVD aswell, for a long time I thought that it was an unserious bootleg-company and refused to buy their stuff.. Now I have a lot of their dvds. and I love'em xD
Thats precisely why it took me so long to get into them... Luckily I overcame my suspicions and discovered a quality company I only have 2 DVDs so far, the two Aldo Lado films, but will change that soon! Long live Shameless!!

Whats your favourite shameless dvd?

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 12th April 2010, 09:40 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Thats precisely why it took me so long to get into them... Luckily I overcame my suspicions and discovered a quality company I only have 2 DVDs so far, the two Aldo Lado films, but will change that soon! Long live Shameless!!

Whats your favourite shameless dvd?
My Dear Killer
Old 13th April 2010, 11:46 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

That's interesting - not many peoples' fave as far as I know - which sleeve side gets displayed?
Old 13th April 2010, 12:14 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

I tend to change from time to time =) Since both are nice in their own special way =)
Old 13th April 2010, 03:27 PM
Cult Acolyte

I don't like THE BLACK CAT cover, i prefer the white cover on the other side of the sleeve

Old 13th April 2010, 03:31 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I don't like THE BLACK CAT cover, i prefer the white cover on the other side of the sleeve.
I feel like that about the Killer Nun sleeve.
Old 13th April 2010, 03:31 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I don't like THE BLACK CAT cover, i prefer the white cover on the other side of the sleeve

I actually like both of them aswell.. but yeah.. the white cover is the more "classic" cover...

Like this? Share it using the links below!