Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd May 2016, 10:21 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

BadBloodDLCPack.jpg

Playing through this at the minute im a really big fan of Watchdogs and this is more of the same so im loving it. I will do a full review when i finish it.
Old 4th May 2016, 06:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I picked up Watchdogs for the PS3 yesterday, only cost a fiver, sounds really interesting.

I'm playing Assassins Creed Black Flag at the moment, being a pirate is great fun. I was getting bored of the series, this is a real return to form.
Old 4th May 2016, 06:35 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenhooker View Post
I picked up Watchdogs for the PS3 yesterday, only cost a fiver, sounds really interesting.

I'm playing Assassins Creed Black Flag at the moment, being a pirate is great fun. I was getting bored of the series, this is a real return to form.
I think what killed Watchdogs was that it was overhyped and people felt let down by it when it was released like it was going to rival GTA. I had little expectation going in just that it sounded different and cool so I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than most.
J Harker likes this.
Old 4th May 2016, 05:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dirt rally

It's a great game but you need to be in the right frame of mind for it as its a real simulator. The few races I tried I was beyond awful, but they say practice makes perfect

Last edited by trebor8273; 4th May 2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 4th May 2016, 05:56 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Dirt rally

It's a great game but you need to be in the right frame of mind for it as its a prober simulator. The few races I tried I was beyond awful, but they say
Its a bit tricky at the start,but quite rewarding when you start winning races,but your right I have to be in the mood for racing games.

Old 10th May 2016, 05:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Uncharted 4

Only played a few hours but OMG it lives up to the hype, amazing graphics and gameplay great story with nods and winks to the old games. Hell you even get to play crash bandicoot. Destined to be a classic
Old 31st May 2016, 06:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished fallout 4 / far harbor all very enjoyable with a Stephen King / H P Lovecraft vibe. Strange sea monsters, a evil cult and a strange fog.

Downloaded the last expansion fro the witcher 3 yesterday was about 15gb in size which is about half size of the the base game, from early reviews game length is about £40 hours so will be starting that ( and base game and first expansion ) this week
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 5th June 2016, 06:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Mirrors edge catalyst

The graphics and art style are top notch and it's a lot of fun free running and knocking guards of buildings BUT I still find myself fighting the controls at times like in the first game, the story seems very week with a bunch of unlikable characters especially the runner you meet after leaving prison, within 2 minutes of me ting hide I wanted to push them of the nearest building. Also the whole city seems empty and lifeless. Also it seems we only have 4 types if enemies. So I'm 70/3o in favour of cancelling my preorder and waiting for a price drop
Old 19th June 2016, 05:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Mortal Kombat X (PS4) XL

Im playing Mortal Kombat XL at the moment,unfortunately in this clip I uploaded im playing Leatherface for the first time so im really rubbish as Jason brutally f**k me up.

Old 29th June 2016, 09:21 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Finished The Last Of Us yesterday, blew me away. I've never had such an emotional attachment to video game characters before, the bloody game nearly had me in tears.

Probably the greatest game I've ever played.
keirarts, trebor8273 and J Harker like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!