Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   The Jammy Beggar Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/13058-jammy-beggar-thread.html)

Demoncrat 18th December 2022 12:16 AM

The Blair Witch Project on the blu ray. Naughty raven!! :laugh:

Demoncrat 6th February 2023 04:53 PM

Many thanks to the one and only Nord for

Prince Of Darkness

and

Ran

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h ail::hail::hail::hail:

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th February 2023 07:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mate gave me these today. All fairly run of the mill titles but gratefully received all the same.

Pleased with 300 and Hancock. Moon i've never seen but i think that's the second Blu of Sherlock Holmes i own.

nosferatu42 16th February 2023 08:26 PM

I really liked Moon when i saw it a few years back, it's more of a 70's style thinking sci-fi film, rather than shit blowing up and laser guns.

Justin101 16th February 2023 08:48 PM

I can vouch for Moon too, I had 2 copies at one point too and I think I accidentally got rid of both of them rather than just 1 because I was hoping to rewatch it recently and couldn’t find it haha.

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th February 2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 682045)
I can vouch for Moon too, I had 2 copies at one point too and I think I accidentally got rid of both of them rather than just 1 because I was hoping to rewatch it recently and couldn’t find it haha.

I can read between the lines. You are saying my mate nicked your copies, kept one for himself and gave me one. :lol:

Demoncrat 23rd February 2023 04:45 PM

We got an absolute screed of media in, so busy demon for the rest of the week ahem. One bag had some cds .... in plastic packets with the front booklet :nod::rolleyes::confused::lol:
I can't sell these, so got some of them home ...

Ministry - Land Of Rape & Honey
A Punk/New Wave comp (3cds)
Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted
A Motorhead comp
Led Zeppelin - Latter Days Vol 2
A Hawkwind comp (2cds)

An absolute shame more like. The first decent things I get in ages etc. Harumph. Opening some of the rest seems to promise immaculate stock. We'll see.

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2023 06:40 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Been helping a mate sort out his dvd collection that had been all boxed up since he went fully Blu-ray a few years ago.

Was lucky enough to come away with these that he's already upgraded to Blu.

Particularly pleased with Bava's Hercules in the Haunted World and The Matt Helm box set. I already have Bluebeard on dvd but not the US Anchor Bay release.

A couple of Blu's as well.

MrBarlow 28th March 2023 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 683661)
Been helping a mate sort out his dvd collection that had been all boxed up since he went fully Blu-ray a few years ago.

Was lucky enough to come away with these that he's already upgraded to Blu.

Particularly pleased with Bava's Hercules in the Haunted World and The Matt Helm box set. I already have Bluebeard on dvd but not the US Anchor Bay release.

A couple of Blu's as well.

Great choice of films there Dem :pop2:

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2023 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 683662)
Great choice of films there Dem :pop2:

Thanks, plenty of hours of viewing to come. Although i've just realised i already own My name is Nobody. It's on Shameless' mother label Argent.