Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
A few CDs I bought recently

Attachment 252904

Nails - Every Bridge Burned
Nile - The Underworld Awaits Us All
Gatecreeper - Dark Superstition

Until I zoomed I thought that Gatecreeper one was an Entombed album I?ve never seen before
Nordicdusk likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th October 2024, 04:07 PM
Cult Master

Just under an hour to doors opening it's going to be a mad rush doors 6 first band 6.15 what sort of madness is this having to que up get the merch get to the cloak room and not miss a note great planning there
Old 14th October 2024, 07:55 PM
Cult Master

David Vincent

His voice holy sh!t.
Old 14th October 2024, 09:55 PM
Cult Master

PXL_20241014_204325211.MP.jpg
Justin101 likes this.
Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM
Cult Master

PXL_20241015_002650171.jpg PXL_20241015_002659741.jpg PXL_20241015_002604343.MP.jpg PXL_20241015_002614323.jpg PXL_20241015_002537588.jpg PXL_20241015_002547426.jpg PXL_20241015_002506647.jpg PXL_20241015_002518274.jpg

A few shirts from tonight I left the sleeves on just for Dem obviously the long sleeve will stay intact
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Cult Master

I'm uploading videos of last night to YouTube so I'll be able to post them when I'm doing a little write up on last night. If you want to look up the BATUSHKA drama you can they have changed their name and that will be official after this tour ends hence the two different names on the shirts I bought. Two amazing bands have come out of one so I'm all for it.
Justin101 likes this.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
I'm uploading videos of last night to YouTube so I'll be able to post them when I'm doing a little write up on last night. If you want to look up the BATUSHKA drama you can they have changed their name and that will be official after this tour ends hence the two different names on the shirts I bought. Two amazing bands have come out of one so I'm all for it.
I got so confused about the whole Bart vs Krzysztof situation. Is the Bart Batushka (now Patriarkh) deemed to be the real one these days? Or at least the better of the two?

Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I got so confused about the whole Bart vs Krzysztof situation. Is the Bart Batushka (now Patriarkh) deemed to be the real one these days? Or at least the better of the two?
No Barts is seen as the fake one but I still love them both I'm just glad that Barts one has to change their name so now they can both just move on and we get two great bands without all the drama. Obviously it's a bit of a rat bastard thing that happened but who knows what really went on in private. People were calling for a boycott for last night's gig but I'm glad people turned out and the place was packed to the rafters never witnessed such an atmosphere everyone was just standing there in awe at the performance.
Justin101 likes this.
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
No Barts is seen as the fake one but I still love them both I'm just glad that Barts one has to change their name so now they can both just move on and we get two great bands without all the drama. Obviously it's a bit of a rat bastard thing that happened but who knows what really went on in private. People were calling for a boycott for last night's gig but I'm glad people turned out and the place was packed to the rafters never witnessed such an atmosphere everyone was just standing there in awe at the performance.
Yeah there is definitely more to it than the public knows, it seems so unlikely the rest of the band would record an album without the founding member/guitarist for no reason. I bet the gig was great though, I'm quite jealous. So I'll just listen to some albums today while I'm working instead.

Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Yeah there is definitely more to it than the public knows, it seems so unlikely the rest of the band would record an album without the founding member/guitarist for no reason. I bet the gig was great though, I'm quite jealous. So I'll just listen to some albums today while I'm working instead.
My thoughts exactly.

Spoiler Alert it was amazing

I also need to write up KKs Priest and the Abbath gigs.
Justin101 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!