Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   What Are You Listening To? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/534-what-you-listening.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 02:19 PM

I've had a Metallica day so far, listening to Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and now … And Justice for All.

Rik 14th October 2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 281878)
The man has good taste so!

Yeah he does, but he's also a little obsessive, apparently a lot of their fans are

demonknight 14th October 2012 02:25 PM

Master of puppets,a great album.

Rik 14th October 2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 281879)
I've had a Metallica day so far, listening to Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and now … And Justice for All.

Great choices, only thing that lets Justice down is the poor production and completely inaudible bass, One is my favourite Metallica track

ArgentoFan1987 14th October 2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 281879)

I think that Ride the Lightning and ...And Justice For All are their best.
It's all downhill from there until Death Magnetic:rockon:

Rik 14th October 2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 281910)
I think that Ride the Lightning and ...And Justice For All are their best.
It's all downhill from there until Death Magnetic:rockon:

Yeah, I can only think of about half a dozen songs between the Black album and DM that I actually like, I Disappear being one, but that's down to Kirk Hammett and his Meatball pedal used in the intro

ArgentoFan1987 14th October 2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 281877)
The singer/rhythm guitarist from one of my bands has flown all the way to Toronto for the weekend to see Rush, the guy is crazy, 2 years ago he travelled to Dallas to watch them and last year he went to all but one if the UK dates, and that was because we had a gig on the night he missed! Talk about super fan!

Rush are one of my favourites, as well. Hemisphers and Rush are my favourites. Everything about them are amazing! Geddy Lee is one of my favourite bassist/vocalists ever, Alex Leifson is a ****ing legend and Neil Peart... What can I say? The man is a God!!!!

Nordicdusk 14th October 2012 04:41 PM

If i had the money i would travel to the ends of the earth to see Rush in every city on every tour.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 05:45 PM

Hawklords -25 Years.

In 1978 out of the ashes of the disbanded Hawkwind, Brock and Calvert in the middle of the punk age turned up with this - a Roxy Music homage.

Hawklords - 25 Years - YouTube

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 05:55 PM

Mega City Four : Severe Attack of the Truth

Mega City Four : Severe Attack of the Truth (from Tranzophobia) - YouTube