Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   What Are You Listening To? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/534-what-you-listening.html)

Demoncrat 25th February 2013 12:48 PM

Here's some non metal music (don't you have your own thread btw??;);))

Skinned Teen - Karate Hairdresser - YouTube

Stimmung - Karlheinz Stockhausen - Theatre of Voices (2007) - YouTube

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Your Grievances Daniel Johnston - YouTube

White Hills - Black Valleys - YouTube

Justin101 25th February 2013 02:35 PM

Trent Reznor Announces the Return of Nine Inch Nails: Extensive Touring for 2013 and 2014 | News | Pitchfork

Yipeeeeee

Nordicdusk 25th February 2013 02:37 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to Dublin.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th February 2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 323987)
Here's some non metal music (don't you have your own thread btw??;);))

If the metal was removed from this thread then it would only be around thirty pages long. ;)

Beyond72 25th February 2013 06:18 PM

Osunlade - No Way - YouTube

troggi 25th February 2013 06:48 PM

Most stupid error of judgement

Bein' 53 I can look back 'n' think "what sort of idiotic tosspot gets rid of all their vinyl?" Obviously the answer is (paradiddle) "this idiotic tosspot!":crazy:

We bought this house in 1997 and I soon realised that we had little room to store bulky vinyl albums so I sold 'em to local record shop. I have spent the intervening years tryin' t' find the majority of my missing treasures on CD.

Today I replaced The sensational Alex Harvey Band's Framed and Next, two great albums by an underrated Scottish band. Try Isobel Goudie (Framed) and Faith Healer or, indeed, the title track of Next you may be surprised.

troggi 25th February 2013 06:53 PM

Missing treasures

talkin' of missin' treasures does anyone out there know where I can get a reasonably priced copy of Xitintoday by Nik Turner's Sphinx, preferably on CD? I really miss this piece of flaky hippiness!

Demoncrat 26th February 2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troggi (Post 324075)
Bein' 53 I can look back 'n' think "what sort of idiotic tosspot gets rid of all their vinyl?" Obviously the answer is (paradiddle) "this idiotic tosspot!":crazy:

We bought this house in 1997 and I soon realised that we had little room to store bulky vinyl albums so I sold 'em to local record shop. I have spent the intervening years tryin' t' find the majority of my missing treasures on CD.

Today I replaced The sensational Alex Harvey Band's Framed and Next, two great albums by an underrated Scottish band. Try Isobel Goudie (Framed) and Faith Healer or, indeed, the title track of Next you may be surprised.

Underrated by who?? Queen fans? Maiden fans?? :lol:

All hail the Scottish Tommy Steele!!!;);)

Demoncrat 26th February 2013 10:15 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo. ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th February 2013 06:55 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Been listening to -