Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Sci-Fi & Fantasy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=542)
-   -   The Star Wars Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sci-fi-fantasy/3428-star-wars-thread.html)

SymbioticFunction 9th April 2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 571610)
Re-watched it last night, I enjoyed it more the second time definitely!

Have you watched the Director & the Jedi feature length documentary? It is said to be excellent. I've even read claims that it's the best documentary since dvd's Empire of Dreams. My plan is: Put the film on at 2pm, then have a nice meal and afterwards, watch all of the extras. :)

btw Sounds like a great offer at Morrisons.

Justin101 9th April 2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 571629)
Have you watched the Director & the Jedi feature length documentary? It is said to be excellent. I've even read claims that it's the best documentary since dvd's Empire of Dreams. My plan is: Put the film on at 2pm, then have a nice meal and afterwards, watch all of the extras. :)

btw Sounds like a great offer at Morrisons.

Not yet, the movie itself is pretty long and I've been busy this weekend, but over the next few days I'll work through the extras. I'm actually really excited to listen to the comm track, I checked out the first 20 mins and it sounds like it's going to be really interesting!

Rik 9th April 2018 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now that The Last Jedi is out on DVD etc, I’m really looking forward to the renewal of the arguing :lol:

Attachment 203119

bleakshaun 9th April 2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 571631)
Now that The Last Jedi is out on DVD etc, I’m really looking forward to the renewal of the arguing [emoji38]

Attachment 203119

I'll get the popcorn warmed up [emoji23]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

keirarts 9th April 2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 571632)
I'll get the popcorn warmed up [emoji23]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I'm not arguing about it anymore. Only reason I started was partially a response to being called a drunk for liking the film and the general refusal to accept that some people might have had a good time with the film.

trebor8273 9th April 2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 571611)
there is, if i remember its £10 on £40 shopping

my mistake its £12 on a £40 shopping, so a saving a £3 like the dvd

trebor8273 9th April 2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 571631)
Now that The Last Jedi is out on DVD etc, I’m really looking forward to the renewal of the arguing :lol:

Attachment 203119

Watched it yesterday and it's probably the main reason I'm not doing a review as I don't want to start another argument, and yes part of it was my fault.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th April 2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 571684)
Watched it yesterday and it's probably the main reason I'm not doing a review as I don't want to start another argument, and yes part of it was my fault.

You type your review, Trebor. Don't worry about being sniped at. I'll remove any arguments for you.

But don't mention fan boys etc. Just Say what you thought of the film.

Rik 9th April 2018 05:19 PM

Yeah, no reason why anyone shouldn’t review the film and give their opinions on it, I intend on picking it up at some point this week so I’m looking forward to revisiting it at the weekend :nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th April 2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 571684)

Like Demdike said, there is nothing wrong with watching and reviewing the film – we should be encouraging reviews, not the other way around!

A good, honest, and thorough review would be good to read before I (almost inevitably) buy the Ultra HD release.