Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13926Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2016, 05:45 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Got about midway through season 1 of The Ghost Whisperer and thankfully it's only about 33% girly, so within my threshold. Love Hewitt has had some surgery though surely? Her nose and cheeks look a bit funny.
keirarts likes this.
Old 29th October 2016, 08:59 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
Got about midway through season 1 of The Ghost Whisperer and thankfully it's only about 33% girly, so within my threshold. Love Hewitt has had some surgery though surely? Her nose and cheeks look a bit funny.
My eyes never got that high up.
Deadite likes this.
Old 29th October 2016, 09:56 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I've just finished watching the second season of Hannibal – it's brilliant stuff and, depending on what films I watch and the time, I'll probably begin season three either tomorrow or early next week.

I have also been watching Rick and Morty on Netflix, a really warped and surreal cartoon from the good folks at [adult swim]. I loved the first season and wasn't disappointed by the first episode of the second season

Finally, I have re-watched the first season of House MD again, but the first time since I bought the Blu-ray set in the Amazon Black Friday sale last year. I had completely forgotten about the appearances by actors who were either famous at the time (Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried) or who would go on to be famous in other shows (Sam Tramell from True Blood and Melissa McBride, probably better known as Carol from The Walking Dead). Sure, the episodes become a little formulaic, with someone arriving at hospital with symptoms, House and his team nearly kill them before curing them with varying degrees of hospital politics as a side story, but each one is done in such a way that it is entertaining, engrossing, and relatively suspenseful as the doctors work their way through a medical maze.
Old 30th October 2016, 10:26 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I've been keeping up with Ash Vs Evil Dead series 2 on Virgin Media.

In the TiVo page's information bit for every single episode it says "Strong sexual content", and at the start of every episode the voiceover guy says "contains sexual content".

Where is all this sexual content?!

Am I missing all the shagging somehow? Do I always, inexplicably, chose the moment the shagging starts to go and refill my glass or have a pee?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keirarts likes this.
Old 30th October 2016, 10:37 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
I've been keeping up with Ash Vs Evil Dead series 2 on Virgin Media.

In the TiVo page's information bit for every single episode it says "Strong sexual content", and at the start of every episode the voiceover guy says "contains sexual content".

Where is all this sexual content?!

Am I missing all the shagging somehow? Do I always, inexplicably, chose the moment the shagging starts to go and refill my glass or have a pee?!
I was confused about that when watching the first series which seemingly had no strong sexual content. I haven't seen any of the second season yet, but it would be a significant change for it to include a great deal of sexual content. Perhaps the warning is about language rather than visuals.
keirarts likes this.
Old 31st October 2016, 12:35 AM
Cult Acolyte

I'm really enjoying Pretty Little Liars. I saw the first season back in 2011 when it was on Channel 9 but they never showed any of the others. I recall my main worry was that they'd resolve the murder/stalker plot and it would end up being some sort of generic soap, but that hasn't happened; they've kept the mystery/thriller aspects, which is the main thing I'm interested in (bar the hot chicks of course) all the way so I'm rather enjoying catching up with the seasons on DVD.
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 31st October 2016, 07:25 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Season 3 of the strain. It looked like this might of been the final season until the most annoying and nasty kid in TV history threw another tantrum but this one has to be seen to be believed, hell he's more dangerous and evil than the Master and his vampires put together. I hope that he comes to a very long and painful end next season and with any luck his father will have the pleasure.
Demoncrat, keirarts and Dave Boy like this.
Old 31st October 2016, 03:04 PM
Cult Acolyte

ASH V EVIL DEAD S2 EP 4
With the arrival of Baal (Joel Tobeck) this show is becoming a who's who of cast and crew from Xena Warrior Princess. Coool !

THE WALKING DEAD S7 EP2
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 31st October 2016, 07:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Ash vs evil dead season 2 episode 5

Walking dead season 7 episode 2

Westworld episode 5

Once upon a time season 6 episode 6.
keirarts and Dave Boy like this.
Old 1st November 2016, 09:19 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I've just finished watching the second season of Hannibal – it's brilliant stuff and, depending on what films I watch and the time, I'll probably begin season three either tomorrow or early next week.
Season 3 is really good Nos but be prepared for a change of tone as it goes into the Red Dragon story arc. I think that Season 2 is it's high point though, it was absolutely gripping watching Will Graham lose his mind as Hannibal manipulates him, also Eddie Izzard was great!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Like this? Share it using the links below!