Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd December 2009, 08:53 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I had Dream Demon on the Palace sell thru label.
Yeah Timothy Spall and Jimmy Nail (Barry and Oz from AWP).
From what I remember,it wasn't a bad little number at all.

Sony?
We won't hold our breath then.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 2nd December 2009, 10:05 PM
Cultist

Yeah Dream Demon was quite bizarre. From what I remember there was a posh English girl and a street-wise American girl and she is invited to stay at the big house that the English girl owns. I think Spall and Nail may have been nosey reporters but I can't quite remember. Been a long time. Now I want to see it again as my VHS is long gone...
Old 2nd December 2009, 10:14 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

I still have the old Palace video. No masterpiece but still good fun. The English girl was Jemma Richardson (cousin of the much-missed Natasha Richardson) and the American was the snazzy Kathleen Wilhoite (brilliant opposite Bronson in Murphy's Law).

The nightmare scenes with the mutated Nail & Spall are genuinely freaky.
Old 2nd December 2009, 10:59 PM
Cultist

Kathleen Wilhoite, right. The one with the chin that almost rivals Bruce Campbell! I remember her in E.R. back in the early days when it was half decent. She was also a waitress that Jack Bauer kidnapped in the first season of 24. Wow, it's all coming back to me now.
Old 2nd December 2009, 11:08 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

That's the lady! She also appeared in Bad Influence, Color Of Night and Patrick Swayze's excellent Road House.
Old 2nd December 2009, 11:13 PM
Cultist

Color of Night? Man, Jane March, that was one fine piece of ass. Wonder whatever happened to her. I guess after appearing nude with Bruce Willis she probably quit!
Old 2nd December 2009, 11:19 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Apparently she's playing Linda Hayden's original role in the (somewhat pointless) forthcoming remake of Exposé, which replaces Udo Kier's character with Anna Brecon.
Old 2nd December 2009, 11:24 PM
Cultist

Usually I don't like to be shallow, particularly with regards to movies, but she needs to make more movies without clothes. They were the only good parts of The Lover, but when you're 13 that's enough. But since she kept her clothes on she seems to have vanished from the screen. All I'm saying is play to your strengths ;-)
Old 7th December 2009, 10:46 AM
Cult Rookie

I'd love to see a remastered, uncut print of Nightmare In A Damaged Brain! Really good film! If Shameless could do that for 2010 it would pretty much make my year.
Old 7th December 2009, 10:55 AM
Cult Rookie

Shameless merch would be great! I'd have a t-shirt without a doubt!

As for possible releases, I'd love to see more Gialli - "The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh" being one that I think would fit nicely into the Shameless/Arrow catalogue. All my favourite Shameless releases have been the gialli - I'm greedy for more

Like this? Share it using the links below!