Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Almost Human
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Very true. Although Ratman isn't the greatest horror or cult film ever made, I'm glad I've seen it and have it in my collection..
Old 30th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

RATMAN is truly, truly awful. I read an interview with Fabrizio De Angelis in Giallo Pages where he said he fired Giuliano Carnemeo and directed the film himself. I would never own up to that!
Old 31st July 2011, 09:28 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Yours truly visited the city centre HMV yesterday and they had roughly 6 or 7 copies of AH in stock all with lenticular sleeves. The price was still £20 each though, unfortunately.
PaulD likes this.
Old 31st July 2011, 09:34 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Yours truly visited the city centre HMV yesterday and they had roughly 6 or 7 copies of AH in stock all with lenticular sleeves. The price was still £20 each though, unfortunately.
6 or 7 copies?? Well, at least Newcastle HMV have the right idea and excellent taste; the Shrewsbury branch only had one copy and did not even bother releasing Wardh.
Old 31st July 2011, 09:46 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

It's great that they stock at least half a dozen copies, but there could be that many on the shelves because they're charging £20 each!

Were they prominently displayed and, if so, in what section?
Old 31st July 2011, 10:14 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I always say this but HMV Newcastle is pretty good for stocking and prominently displaying Shameless titles (usually in the Horror section, although the re-release dvd of New York Ripper made it into the main film section while the original release as in Horror. Odd). Shame about the prices though.
Old 31st July 2011, 10:49 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Were they prominently displayed and, if so, in what section?
I believe said AH copies were displayed in the horror section and what with the distinctive yellow casing they did kinda stick out seeing as there were few other Shameless titles evident for sale that yours truly could see. It was certainly reassuring and pleasing to see so many of the relevant releases in attendance with those highly desirable lenticular sleeves prominently and proudly presented.

I did go to Gateshead's HMV afterwards but totally forgot to check out AH's availability there!
Old 7th August 2011, 10:02 AM
Cult Acolyte

Smile

I checked Newcastle's HMV yesterday and only two lenticular AH copies were left. But it's better than the Gateshead branch which was completely devoid of any DVDs of the relevant Lenzi crime outing.

Maybe a few forum members read my previous posts and thought they'd get in there quick!
Old 16th August 2011, 11:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Ordered mine from play last week and arrived yesterday with the lenticular cover!
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 12th September 2011, 07:11 PM
Cultist

I just ordered it from amazon, looking forward to watching this in good quality, i only have the Thai release which is in pretty bad quality and may be a bootleg, its in anamorphic widescreen and all of that but it looks like it was compressed from a higher file size to a lower one to fit the disc or something like that, the resultion had alot of pixles.

Like this? Share it using the links below!