Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree561Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th December 2012, 09:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Some of the places we play, we'd be hung drawn and quartered for playing Chas and Dave, I'll suggest it next time we meet up and take a photo of the lads' reaction
Last time I saw them would have been inbetween seeing MDC, The Adicts, The Exploited, and others up at what was called Wasted at the time. Punks love Chas 'N' Dave.
VicDakin and Rik like this.
Old 15th December 2012, 09:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Last time I saw them would have been inbetween seeing MDC, The Adicts, The Exploited, and others up at what was called Wasted at the time. Punks love Chas 'N' Dave.
Might be worth a shot then, we tend to play in a lot of rock venues
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

Super Happy

Quote:
tell you what Rik ill pay for the false beards (you got to have beards,its the law)
Daemonia, Rik and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 15th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
I thought you did, that's why I was quite surprised, they were a huge draw up when they played the festival.

but some people do take themselves too seriously. I'm wondering if the people that go out to see bands these days are too young to know Chas 'n' Dave.
Daemonia likes this.
Old 15th December 2012, 09:10 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Only just spotted the activity in this thread. What's all this about Arrow leaving Cult Labs? What does that mean exactly? We're not allowed to talk about Arrow on here anymore Will Arrow be setting up a new forum I'm confused . . .
We can still discuss Arrow releases. Just means there's no dedicated Arrow Forum. No more artwork polls etc on here anymore.
Old 15th December 2012, 09:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
We can still discuss Arrow releases. Just means there's no dedicated Arrow Forum. No more artwork polls etc on here anymore.
Yeah I was only half joking about the ban on Arrow discussion

Ah ok, I'm fine with that. Probably means I'll end up doing less moaning about poster art being poorly suited to the Arrow windowbox format. Which is good news as far as I can tell . . .
Old 15th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:

but some people do take themselves too seriously. I'm wondering if the people that go out to see bands these days are too young to know Chas 'n' Dave.
Sadly, this is probably true, we tend to lean towards classic rock stuff and are always getting asked to play stuff by the Kaiser Cheifs, Arctic Monkeys etc, I think the most recent song we play is 7 years old

Anyway

Had another email from Arrow saying there's been a delay with my order due to overwhelming demand, but it was shipped out on the 4th, no shit Sherlock, I already know this, why they can't admit it's lost and send me another I've no idea
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th December 2012, 09:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Sadly, this is probably true, we tend to lean towards classic rock stuff and are always getting asked to play stuff by the Kaiser Cheifs, Arctic Monkeys etc, I think the most recent song we play is 7 years old

Anyway

Had another email from Arrow saying there's been a delay with my order due to overwhelming demand, but it was shipped out on the 4th, no shit Sherlock, I already know this, why they can't admit it's lost and send me another I've no idea
How did you get them to respond to an email? I've tried an heard nothing! But I was on FB and noticed someone was complaining that they hadn't received an order from the 7th December but then later comment to say they had received it!
This is my first time ordering with them and most likely my last. Not sure whether I should try ringing them on Monday if I still haven't received anything.
Old 15th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
How did you get them to respond to an email? I've tried an heard nothing! But I was on FB and noticed someone was complaining that they hadn't received an order from the 7th December but then later comment to say they had received it!
This is my first time ordering with them and most likely my last. Not sure whether I should try ringing them on Monday if I still haven't received anything.
I emailed Laura about it last week then I receieved an email from someone from order support called Nicole the other day, so after today's post arrived I emailed her asking what happens after Tuesday (when I was told to next contact them, 2 weeks after dispatch) and asked whether they would send me a replacement. This is the reply I've just had

Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

I am sorry but your order was a little delayed due to overwhelming demand but is on its way now.

It was dispatched on 4th December by 1st class post. Hopefully it will reach you in the next day or so.

Kind regards
Nicole
Old 15th December 2012, 09:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
I emailed Laura about it last week then I receieved an email from someone from order support called Nicole the other day, so after today's post arrived I emailed her asking what happens after Tuesday (when I was told to next contact them, 2 weeks after dispatch) and asked whether they would send me a replacement. This is the reply I've just had

Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

I am sorry but your order was a little delayed due to overwhelming demand but is on its way now.

It was dispatched on 4th December by 1st class post. Hopefully it will reach you in the next day or so.

Kind regards
Nicole
I emailed Laura last Saturday but haven't had a response so I've tried another enquiry address and haven't had anything, I'll check the junk folder just in case but would you be able to give me the email address you've had the response from?

Like this? Share it using the links below!