Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd October 2010, 10:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist

@ Almar: The Blu-ray for DR is a definite, right?

If so, could someone please give Amazon a bump that they put the pre-order back up...
Old 23rd October 2010, 11:09 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
One above Nek on BD.

And Rick's on the DVD BDC.
Nice choice

I not seen this either!!

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 23rd October 2010, 11:42 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playzocker View Post
@ Almar: The Blu-ray for DR is a definite, right?

If so, could someone please give Amazon a bump that they put the pre-order back up...
I've ordered it for £15.99 from Play
With Arrows record for announcing release dates then changing them on all Argento titles I'm not surprised Amazon might be waiting for proper confirmation so they don't have to send out "sorry" emails all over again
Old 24th October 2010, 11:28 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

It is coming out on Blu-ray but the date is looking like late Nov, early Dec - it's been a very fiddly title to get right and the feeling is everything needs to be done to try and get it into the best possible shape.
Old 30th November 2012, 05:18 AM
Cult Acolyte

Super Happy Deep Red [DVD] [1975]

Deep Red [DVD] [1975]

roll up roll up and get your Deep Red dvds for the bargain price of £79.92.
(obviously ill look a twat when the price goes back down but for now lets laugh at the capitalist money grabbing )

Deep Red [DVD] [1975]: Amazon.co.uk: David Hemmings, Daria Nicolodi, Gabriele Lavia, Piero Mazzinghi, Glauco Mauri, Clara Calamai, Aldo Bonamano, Macha Meril, Eros Pagni, Giuliana Calandra, Dario Argento: Film & TV
Old 30th November 2012, 05:25 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

That keeps cropping up in my Amazon Recommends thingy. I'm happy enough with my bluray for about one eighth of the price
Old 30th November 2012, 07:37 AM
Cult Master

It's one I now wish I had got when it was released, instead of thinking 'hey, I don't need this. I have a vanilla version of it'

What a fool I was!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 30th November 2012, 10:25 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicDakin View Post
Deep Red [DVD] [1975]

roll up roll up and get your Deep Red dvds for the bargain price of £79.92.
(obviously ill look a twat when the price goes back down but for now lets laugh at the capitalist money grabbing )

Deep Red [DVD] [1975]: Amazon.co.uk: David Hemmings, Daria Nicolodi, Gabriele Lavia, Piero Mazzinghi, Glauco Mauri, Clara Calamai, Aldo Bonamano, Macha Meril, Eros Pagni, Giuliana Calandra, Dario Argento: Film & TV
Niiice, my strategy of buying Arrow titles before they go OOP is going quite well.
Now if I can just get my hands on a bloody slipcase DVD of A Bay Of Blood...

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 30th November 2012, 03:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Glad I bought mine off ebay from our very own Mr Slippery Jack for a very reasonable price! Still need to upgrade it to Blu Ray though, which should hopefully be soon if the Arrow sale lasts all December
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!