Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th November 2015, 05:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Sonofabitch my ps4 has just deleted my profile, so all my saves are now gone for fallout etc because I don't have plus anymore. All the effort in fallout up in smoke
profondo rosso likes this.
Old 29th November 2015, 10:16 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Sorry about that Tre, its a bummer when that happens, I lost everything on Witcher 3 after numerous hours scouring and collecting 'everything' even though far through the overall game. It ended up in me thinking I am not playing through that again so sold it!
Old 29th November 2015, 01:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Sorry about that Tre, its a bummer when that happens, I lost everything on Witcher 3 after numerous hours scouring and collecting 'everything' even though far through the overall game. It ended up in me thinking I am not playing through that again so sold it!
Yep going to get rid of fallout tomorrow will pick it up again when it's cheaper
Old 29th November 2015, 06:33 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
But some extra points in intelligence as it helps with experience and a points in the scavenger perk as it increases the ammo you find
Cheers Treb. I played a few missions but i want to finish Fallout and maybe keep MGSV for the Xmas break.
Old 29th November 2015, 08:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

After listening to discussions on here for MGS phantom pain, I decided to look at reviews and did not realise it had scored so highly....everywhere! 10/10's 5/5's....is it really that good? I remember playing the first game when it came out many years ago around '98 for playstation and being blown away by the stealth element but lost track of the franchise until the last game came out 'ground zeroes'. This new one looks ace. purchased anyway.
MacBlayne and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 29th November 2015, 09:01 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
After listening to discussions on here for MGS phantom pain, I decided to look at reviews and did not realise it had scored so highly....everywhere! 10/10's 5/5's....is it really that good? I remember playing the first game when it came out many years ago around '98 for playstation and being blown away by the stealth element but lost track of the franchise until the last game came out 'ground zeroes'. This new one looks ace. purchased anyway.
I have only played the first few missions so far so good the game looks fantastic and looks like plenty to do. The first hour is good old Kojima madness
Old 1st December 2015, 07:35 PM
Cult Master

As part of the backwards compatibility feature on Xbox one i have been playing Pac Man Championship Edition. Its a really fun fast paced game but after a while it makes me feel like im trapped in a trance club in Berlin back in the early 90s.

Heres a clip

Heres a sample of the soundtrack incase you cant hear it over all the chomping

Old 1st December 2015, 07:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
As part of the backwards compatibility feature on Xbox one i have been playing Pac Man Championship Edition. Its a really fun fast paced game but after a while it makes me feel like im trapped in a trance club in Berlin back in the early 90s.

Heres a clip

Heres a sample of the soundtrack incase you cant hear it over all the chomping

I love this game. And the music makes me want to pop pills like Pac-Man.... Where's that Aphex Twin CD?

Old 1st December 2015, 08:03 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
I love this game. And the music makes me want to pop pills like Pac-Man.... Where's that Aphex Twin CD?

Old 1st December 2015, 08:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post

You'll never take me alive, narc!

trebor8273 and Nordicdusk like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!