Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2422Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th May 2013, 07:38 AM
Seasoned Cultist

please tell me you're fighting a big daddy with raiden, it is the dumbest battle you could play
Old 3rd June 2013, 01:53 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Woot!

James has very kindly pre-ordered me the Animal Crossing 3DS XL which comes with the new animal crossing installed. It's a big treat as I'm in hospital for my surgery next Thursday and will be in for up to a week, I won't get it until I'm out but it's something to look forward to.

I haven't owned a ds before but I've wanted one so I have some ideas of what I want to play but if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear. I still use my GBA to play my old Game Boy games I've had my Tetris cartridge since 1990.

So far I've ordered:

Tetris
James Nori's Hollywood Crimes
Professor Layton and The Curious Village
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

I'm also thinking that next I would like to get the recent Pang as I loved that as a kid. Also on my wishlist are a couple of Moshi Monsters games (don't ask, for some reason I've gone a bit Mosh Monster mad), Sonic Classic Collection, Angry Birds Trilogy, New Super Mario Bros. and those are the ones at the top of my list, they won't be bought for a while, apart from Pang, as I haven't seen them for cheap second hand.
Old 3rd June 2013, 06:50 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
James has very kindly pre-ordered me the Animal Crossing 3DS XL which comes with the new animal crossing installed. It's a big treat as I'm in hospital for my surgery next Thursday and will be in for up to a week, I won't get it until I'm out but it's something to look forward to.

I haven't owned a ds before but I've wanted one so I have some ideas of what I want to play but if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear. I still use my GBA to play my old Game Boy games I've had my Tetris cartridge since 1990.

So far I've ordered:

Tetris

I'm also thinking that next I would like to get the recent Pang as I loved that as a kid. Also on my wishlist are a couple of Moshi Monsters games (don't ask, for some reason I've gone a bit Mosh Monster mad), Sonic Classic Collection, Angry Birds Trilogy, New Super Mario Bros. and those are the ones at the top of my list, they won't be bought for a while, apart from Pang, as I haven't seen them for cheap second hand.
If you have a 3ds you really NEED legend of zelda ocarina of time.
Old 3rd June 2013, 08:10 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

256px-Forza_Motorsport_4_cover.jpg 938000_84200_front.jpg images.jpg images (1).jpg TransformersRevengeoftheFallen_PS3_.jpg
Old 3rd June 2013, 09:30 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
So far I've ordered:

Tetris
PHOENIX WRIGHT - the greatest series on DS consoles.
If you like Hotel Dusk you will like PW. I'm playing a game called 999 at the moment, also similar to those kind of games. Worth checking out.
Old 3rd June 2013, 11:21 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I bought Bioshock Infinite about a week ago
SharonLynette likes this.
Old 3rd June 2013, 11:36 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
I bought Bioshock Infinite about a week ago
Really want to play that. Waiting for a magic price!
Old 3rd June 2013, 01:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
If you have a 3ds you really NEED legend of zelda ocarina of time.
I was thinking about getting that in the future, James was talking about the Zelda games which I have never bothered with. It got confusing though as he was saying it was a new one that had been released that was supposed to be really good but then because Ocarina of Time was an old N64 game he didn't think that was the one. It then got very confusing.
Old 3rd June 2013, 01:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
PHOENIX WRIGHT - the greatest series on DS consoles.
If you like Hotel Dusk you will like PW. I'm playing a game called 999 at the moment, also similar to those kind of games. Worth checking out.
I've got them on my list, I was going to pick up the first one first, I love order, but I couldn't find any of them cheap.

I'm also thinking of picking up Trauma Center. Actually I just have for £2.98.
Old 3rd June 2013, 02:40 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I was thinking about getting that in the future, James was talking about the Zelda games which I have never bothered with. It got confusing though as he was saying it was a new one that had been released that was supposed to be really good but then because Ocarina of Time was an old N64 game he didn't think that was the one. It then got very confusing.
Ocarina of time is a re-release of an old N64 zelda game. Thing is its still the best Zelda game going. Its huge with decent amount of exploration involved, horribly catchy theme music that will having you humming it constantly and a great story. Its certainly the best zelda game since the SNES release a link to the past.

Like this? Share it using the links below!