All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151752Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd January 2011, 10:12 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
It annoys me when market sellers won't post abroad.
I must admit I only post to U.K. and Europe with my Amazon sales but the sellers in the U.S. have no excuse not to whereas I do.

I rarely buy from Amazon.com because they charge over £8 to post a dvd, but when customers from the U.S. buy from Amazon.co.uk they get it at a right cheap rate and by the time the charges come off you end up paying extra out your own pocket to post stuff there. Takes the f*cking piss!
Old 3rd January 2011, 06:10 PM
Active Cultist

I went on a shopping spree today with my Xmas money and came away with a good, no wait a minute a GREAT Haul. :

Battle Royale (Blu)
A Bay of Blood (Blu)
Deep Red (Blu)
Deadly Outlaw Rekka

Roger Corman Collection (Missing No's)
Forbidden World
Big Bad Mama
Grand Theft Auto

My Diary & Purchase Collection page: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/memb...tml#post318577
Old 3rd January 2011, 06:31 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Very nice!
Old 3rd January 2011, 06:59 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
Have now watched this one too - another very good transfer for what is an older, niche market film. Overall I'm very pleased with the release, it's just a shame that BCI didn't release any more Naschy on HD before they went under.
Thanks for the info BE!
The Loreley's Grasp dvd is one you should get asap btw as I expect this to get more expensive.
Old 3rd January 2011, 07:14 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
I must admit I only post to U.K. and Europe with my Amazon sales but the sellers in the U.S. have no excuse not to whereas I do.

I rarely buy from Amazon.com because they charge over £8 to post a dvd, but when customers from the U.S. buy from Amazon.co.uk they get it at a right cheap rate and by the time the charges come off you end up paying extra out your own pocket to post stuff there. Takes the f*cking piss!
The marketplace shipping price from Amazon US is a bit OTT. The only thing I'll say is that, after doing a lot of Ebay sales from the US, getting a tracked international shipping from USPS is stupidly expensive and may be warding some people off. Italy and France are becoming notorious for losing stuff. Pain in the ass because 80% of my sales came from Europe and Japan and I had $90 worth of vinyl go missing because the buyer didn't want to pay the $30 extra for a signature. Luckily it was the only one that went astray...

I actually sold one dvd for less than $30 to the Phillipines and the buyer ended up paying more in shipping for EMS.
Old 3rd January 2011, 08:09 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

I wanna get Social Network and Last Exorcism blu but cant decide which one as I cant get both!!
The SN US packaging looks amazing tho.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 3rd January 2011, 08:38 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

Social Network wins easy....
Old 3rd January 2011, 11:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Recently bought myself the Arrow Video Uncut release of Caligula on Blu-Ray, the Anchor Bay UK 4 Disc Collector's Edition release of Stephen King's Children of the Corn and today the Evil Dead 2 Anchor Bay US Limited Edition Tin! (thanks broonage)
Old 3rd January 2011, 11:45 PM
Active Cultist

Cool buys there Roto, I really must buy myself Children of the corn. I was meant to chase this up last year and did'nt bother, There definately on my soon to buy list.

My Diary & Purchase Collection page: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/memb...tml#post318577

Last edited by Ken; 4th January 2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 4th January 2011, 12:24 AM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotoZOMBIE View Post
Recently bought myself the Arrow Video Uncut release of Caligula on Blu-Ray, the Anchor Bay UK 4 Disc Collector's Edition release of Stephen King's Children of the Corn and today the Evil Dead 2 Anchor Bay US Limited Edition Tin! (thanks broonage)
rotoZOMBIE you should also buy the 4 Disc Emperial Edition (it's a normal Arrow release)of Caligula becuse it contains 2 other versions of the film that the Blu-Ray is missing.

Like this? Share it using the links below!