All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151758Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Sounds strange - might be like sometimes on Paypal when they hold a £1 until the payment has cleared.
I found this in their terms and conditions:

9.10 We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order, however, your card issuer may reserve funds in your account against the order. If the order is cancelled, we will cancel our ability to call on those funds. Your card issuer will not instantly release those funds as it is standard Banking practice to wait for the original authorisation to expire. Please contact your card issuer for details on their policy.

In the event that a number of Products are purchased in an order and there are different dispatch dates then your credit card or debit card will be charged on those different dates.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 17th May 2011, 01:02 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I Your to-watch pile must be Everest-like, Nos

Didn't realise there was an Australian release of Blue Sunshine; I have the Limited Edition 2 disc Synapse release.
My list of unwatched discs is imposing! Everytime I think I've made a dent in it, I just look at the list I've created in Word and don't know where to start.

I don't think it is an Australian release -- I think it is the Synapse release but just shipped from Australia.

Adding to that pile of unwatched discs is the Limited edition (46/99) German Handbook of Don't Panic which was delivered about half an hour ago.
Old 17th May 2011, 01:10 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I got it pretty cheap from iNet too, compared to what it usually sells at (Axel has it for over £20).
I've never used them before but, at only $11.99 delivered, I decided it would be rude not to so have ordered a copy.
Old 17th May 2011, 02:58 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I've never used them before but, at only $11.99 delivered, I decided it would be rude not to so have ordered a copy.
I think it was about $7.95 postage to the UK, Nos.

Still damn cheap though!
Old 17th May 2011, 03:07 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
My list of unwatched discs is imposing! Everytime I think I've made a dent in it, I just look at the list I've created in Word and don't know where to start.

I don't think it is an Australian release -- I think it is the Synapse release but just shipped from Australia.

Adding to that pile of unwatched discs is the Limited edition (46/99) German Handbook of Don't Panic which was delivered about half an hour ago.
I know how you feel!

I'm trying to impose the rule of 'watching more than I buy' on myself this year, which is actually going quite well at the moment; possibly due to the fact that I've recently joined Love Film!

It'd be great to see a pic of that Hardbox, Nos.
Old 17th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Cult Addict

Bizarre, I see you have got the Holy Mountain bug! What did you think of it? It's one of my favoutite movies of all time, a film who's power does not diminish the more you see it. I could watch the scene where he (the hero) ascends the tower to reach his redemption time and time again. A true classic of subversive cinema.
Old 17th May 2011, 03:49 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Bizarre, I see you have got the Holy Mountain bug! What did you think of it? It's one of my favoutite movies of all time, a film who's power does not diminish the more you see it. I could watch the scene where he (the hero) ascends the tower to reach his redemption time and time again. A true classic of subversive cinema.
It's a classic; and even though I slightly prefer Santa Sangre, The Holy Mountain is also one of my favourites of all time. I was extremely pleased when Anchor Bay/Starz announced they were going to release it on Blu-Ray, and it is a really worthy upgrade. Fantastic film.

Now I want to see someone release Fando y Lis on Blu!
Old 17th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

I used the 20% sainsburys voucher for Tru Blood Season 3!! £24.99

But I doubt I will get it on release as they said in an email they not "allowed" to post pre-orders more then 24 hours before release which means Friday.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 17th May 2011, 06:14 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Received another CR dvd...

Doom Asylum (1987) (Code Red)
Old 17th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Picked up these today;
PERRIER'S BOUNTY
BULLIT
VALKYRIE
and Malick's
THIN RED LINE.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!