All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th July 2015, 04:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Did you mean to, or was it just how your day turned out?
You would think I was stuck in a time warp as well, but I really enjoyed it for some reason and still do, I don't know why but it's one of those films that just brings a smile to my face and makes me feel better
Old 8th July 2015, 04:53 PM
Active Cultist

I liked the thing prequel.
I liked man of steel.
I like the 2 steve martin pink panther movies and have both on blu ray.

Nightbreed is crap.
Giallo is borining.
Day of the dead is
Old 8th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Cult Addict

I smuggled a crate of larger in to the old fleapit when I went to see Jumanji. I was underage and me and my mates got very drunk, puked and left before they could check the screen.
Old 8th July 2015, 05:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Some of the post's in this entire thread are the best and most funniest i have read in a long time! anyone that hasn;t read the whole thread should go back to page 1, it's halarious!

and remember, nobody puts Nordy in the corner!

Last edited by Vipp; 8th July 2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 8th July 2015, 06:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I didn't cry when I watched Marley and Me, but the Green Mile gets me every time!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th July 2015, 08:31 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I didn't cry when I watched Marley and Me, but the Green Mile gets me every time!
****in' Marley and Me!

I hate that film. Absolutely hate it. Being a dog lover and having them since the day i was born, It really upset me and i cried, proper cried.

It went straight in the bin afterwards.
Old 8th July 2015, 08:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
****in' Marley and Me!

I hate that film. Absolutely hate it. Being a dog lover and having them since the day i was born, It really upset me and i cried, proper cried.

It went straight in the bin afterwards.

Every time it's on, my Facebook newsfeed is full of people writing the same thing: "Absolutely bawling my eyes out watching Marley and Me, why do I do this to myself"
They amount of times I've wanted to comment "Don't ****ing watch it then, I don't eat tuna and sweetcorn because I'll be sick!"

I admit, it is very sad, but John Coffey (like the drink, only not spelled the same) dying at the end of the Green Mile upsets me more

Here's another one for you:

Apart from Jar Jar Binks, I really like the Star Wars prequels, although not as much as my eldest son who says Episode 2:Attack of the Clones is the best of the saga!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th July 2015, 08:53 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Apart from Jar Jar Binks, I really like the Star Wars prequels, although not as much as my eldest son who says Episode 2:Attack of the Clones is the best of the saga!
I like the political goings on in The Phantom Menace, it's what makes the film for me...that and Darth Maul.
Rik, Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.
Old 8th July 2015, 09:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default Confess Your Movie Sins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I like the political goings on in The Phantom Menace, it's what makes the film for me...that and Darth Maul.

Yeah, my girlfriends youngest daughter was learning about Star Wars at school (wasn't on the curriculum when I was a kid!!) so we watched all 6 films recently, in order of release, and one of the main talking points after was how scary Darth Maul was (she's only 5).
Since then she's acquired a Yoda nightlight (birthday present from me) and a shit ton of Star Wars Lego, which I've been building with her these past few weeks
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 8th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Too this day the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang still creeps me out.

Also not keen on the Friday the 13th films, only ones I liked are the final chapter and Jason x

Steven Spielberg is overratted

I had never seen an Italian horror film or heard of the likes of argento and bava before finding this site

The two burton batman films are far superior to the Nolan movies
Susan Foreman and nosferatu42 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!