Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload View Post
Get them sent to your workplace or to a friend
Or 1. Tell her they're trades from Shameless

2.Set up a second bank account,get the statements sent to your folks house

3.Tell her your hours at work have been reduced and get your boss to pay a portion of your salary into the secret bank account.

4.Tell her you'll use the extra time you have on your hands looking for a part time job-thus covering the fact that you're out the house for the same amount of time....

5.Have a good solicitor waiting in the wings,in case this all goes tits up and you find yourself being dragged through the divorce courts,with her entitled to half your collection......

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 7th January 2009, 07:43 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Was in my local video store last night for a "browse" and came away with:

Talledaga nights-will ferrell comedy-£1.99

Keeping mum-british comedy starring rowan atkinson-£1.99

Exorcism- boulevard release of a 12 cert devil movie.dont bode well.-£1.95,new.

Shark in venice- another classic from nu image.Watched last night....pants!-£3.99

A tenner well spent?
Old 7th January 2009, 09:37 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I saw SHARK IN VENICE over the Christmas break - awful, unintentially hilarious flick. Definitely worth 90 mins of anyone's time.
Old 7th January 2009, 01:42 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
It arrived TODAY?!?!?!? You lucky bast.... person. Now you've watched it do you wanna send it my way. I'll send you a fiver for it!
Naturally a polite refusal is called for. ***K OFF !..I agree that the 8 movie Hammer set is excellent with nice uncut prints including Curse Of The Werewolf.I also have the Val Lewton Collection with the excellent Isle Of The Dead & The Bodysnatchers (Uncut unlike our tv screenings)BTW My Bloody Valentine is a must own for slasher fans.Even if the missing footage of Friday 13th Pt 2 was found & restored tomorrow it's unlikely to match the brutality of this film.Now it lives up to its title !.Hopefully the remake will be half decent.
Old 7th January 2009, 01:45 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I'm lucky at the moment regarding the missus as due to me being pretty successful winning the Shameless comps,the odd crafty purchase can be passed off as another win..My wife does not know a fractionj of the films I own so they're easy to hide on my shelf.The paper shredder also comes in handy for the bank statements I get to first.

Last edited by mark meakin; 7th January 2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 7th January 2009, 02:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Tell you what Cloud I'll stick MBV on Ebay £4.99......plus £14.99 P & P like the other rip-off merchants !
Old 7th January 2009, 02:15 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
I'm lucky at the moment regarding the missus as due to me being pretty successful winning the Shameless comps,the odd crafty purchase can be passed off as another win.My wife does not know a fractionj of the films I own so they're easy to hide on my shelf.The paper shredder also comes in handy for the bank statements I get to first.

That's brilliant mate! Luckily for me, I don't have a missus problem! But a student problem; DVDs or food? Mmm. Not a tough choice really!
Old 7th January 2009, 02:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Buy some DVD'S and eat the one's you didn't like. That will solve your problem. They taste lovely with a dollop of tomato sauce.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 7th January 2009, 02:31 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Thanks for the tip Loops. I'll have to give that a try. Hopefully the shit ones will taste better than they look. Oh, well, they probs taste a hell of a lot better than the ready meals I live off :P
Old 7th January 2009, 03:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
Naturally a polite refusal is called for. ***K OFF !..I agree that the 8 movie Hammer set is excellent with nice uncut prints including Curse Of The Werewolf.I also have the Val Lewton Collection with the excellent Isle Of The Dead & The Bodysnatchers (Uncut unlike our tv screenings)BTW My Bloody Valentine is a must own for slasher fans.Even if the missing footage of Friday 13th Pt 2 was found & restored tomorrow it's unlikely to match the brutality of this film.Now it lives up to its title !.Hopefully the remake will be half decent.
Hey come on, don't be like that. You've seen it now so it's not like you'll be revisiting any time in the next year or two. You've been talking too much to Reaps you have, he's corrupting your mind.

My 2nd and final offer, £6 and you cover postage costs... Deal?

Like this? Share it using the links below!