Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree27243Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th September 2013, 10:03 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Angeldust - Faith No More - one of my all time favourites!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 30th September 2013, 11:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Nico's 1968 album The Marble Index...

Old 30th September 2013, 05:48 PM
Cult Acolyte

Old 30th September 2013, 07:20 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Mike Nesmith - Rio

Old 30th September 2013, 07:28 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Old 30th September 2013, 07:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

That's a great soundtrack to listen to straight thru, and I gotta say I'm not a fan of soundtrack listening. But there's some great prog stuff on this one. Amazing late night winter film...
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 30th September 2013, 07:37 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
That's a great soundtrack to listen to straight thru, and I gotta say I'm not a fan of soundtrack listening. But there's some great prog stuff on this one. Amazing late night winter film...
I have The Fog lined up for my Halloween night marathon. I have been putting off watching a lot of my favourite horrors until Halloween. Shame its on a school night otherwise i would do an all nighter but i dont fancy going to do a days work without any sleep. Stupid real life and being responsible
Wes and ArgentoFan1987 like this.
Old 30th September 2013, 07:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I have The Fog lined up for my Halloween night marathon. I have been putting off watching a lot of my favourite horrors until Halloween. Shame its on a school night otherwise i would do an all nighter but i dont fancy going to do a days work without any sleep. Stupid real life and being responsible
No, I'm the same, it's falling on a Thursday night I think. Damn, cos I'm due a screening of The Fog as well - last time I watched it was at our old house, which was at least three years ago. I'm definitely resting Carpenter's Halloween this year, familiarity has bred a little contempt with that film I must confess...
Old 30th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
No, I'm the same, it's falling on a Thursday night I think. Damn, cos I'm due a screening of The Fog as well - last time I watched it was at our old house, which was at least three years ago. I'm definitely resting Carpenter's Halloween this year, familiarity has bred a little contempt with that film I must confess...
I have watched Halloween every Halloween for the last 17 years maybe after i get to my 20 anniversary with it ill take a break
Wes likes this.
Old 30th September 2013, 08:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I have watched Halloween every Halloween for the last 17 years maybe after i get to my 20 anniversary with it ill take a break
Yeah, it was an annual event around here as well, but I was getting increasingly bugged about small things in the film - the image of Michael Myers lugging around a heavy gravestone (?) or the part where Bob sweeps Linda up in his arms and leaves his van door wide open... I know, shut up Wes ! I do love the film but next time I'll reach for Season of the Witch for a change...
Nordicdusk likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!