LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st February 2016, 08:00 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
According to the usual sources it was never released here at cinemas. You could have seen it at a festival i suppose.
Probably shown as a 'b side' to a double bill.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 22nd February 2016, 12:05 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Coming soon...

Quote:
"TOO MANY GOOD DROPPING FALLIN' OUT OF OTHER LABEL! Time for CODE RED to Scoop up the trash to bring some grindhouse favorite ! BUCKETLIST FEVER! 2k from original 35MM camera negatives!

BUCKETLIST #7 DEVIL TIMES FIVE!

Five children crawl from the wreckage of a deadly van accident in a snowy canyon. The juvenile survivors (including teen heartthrob Leif Garrett) seek shelter at a secluded mountaintop winter home occupied by a rich businessman (Gene Evans) and his friends (including Sorrell Booke, Boss Hogg from TV's Dukes Of Hazzard and Shelly Morrison of Will & Grace). Soon, strange mishaps occur and the group is stranded without electricity and telephones. One by one, the adults begin to fell prey to a series of shocking and violent deaths! By the time the few surviving adults suspect the demented delinquents it may be too late!

THROW AWAY those Illegal amazon endorsed Alpha dvd and Synergy dvd crap! supporting crap is only helping them joining the HIGHER TAX BRACKET"
Old 22nd February 2016, 12:40 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Coming soon...
I love how every film he releases is classed as Bucketlist.

Is that, everyone should own this film or just see it before they die? If it's either then they possibly have the film on dvd already and they must have sold well enough to warrant a blu release.
g053584398 and keirarts like this.
Old 22nd February 2016, 01:08 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
I love how every film he releases is classed as Bucketlist.

Is that, everyone should own this film or just see it before they die? If it's either then they possibly have the film on dvd already and they must have sold well enough to warrant a blu release.
Bill uses the term 'bucketlist' in a sarcastic sense as in everyone will add it to their bucket (wish) list but never actually buy it, instead buying titles from other labels instead.
Old 22nd February 2016, 01:19 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Bill uses the term 'bucketlist' in a sarcastic sense as in everyone will add it to their bucket (wish) list but never actually buy it, instead buying titles from other labels instead.
So he even gives his own supporters stick in his announcements. He really has issues doesn't he?
Old 22nd February 2016, 01:23 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
So he even gives his own supporters stick in his announcements. He really has issues doesn't he?
He certainly likes to play the victim. He's constantly whining about how none of his releases sell, having strops and pulling titles from release (or at least threatening to). He's always insulting other labels, his customers and his associates.

It's all one big game to him though as if his business was really doing as badly as he claims he'd have gone out of business years ago, but he's still here churning the titles out.
Old 22nd February 2016, 07:24 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

And could have a far more successful business if he'd stay on his electric shock therapy course and screw the nut and SHIP TO THE ****ING UK!

Even if it's via Diabolik or SAE.

He only seems to supply SAE with certain titles.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 22nd February 2016, 07:28 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
And could have a far more successful business if he'd stay on his electric shock therapy course and screw the nut and SHIP TO THE ****ING UK!

Even if it's via Diabolik or SAE.

He only seems to supply SAE with certain titles.
Apparently he seems to have fallen out with Diabolik. Some people seem to think it's due to them deciding to stock 88's Nightmare release. This means it's not looking likely The Love Butcher or the Spanish bundle will end up at Diabolik any time soon. Hopefully his upcoming titles will end up at SAE so overseas folk will actually be able to buy them.
keirarts likes this.
Old 22nd February 2016, 07:42 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I had to buy Love Butcher and People Who Own The Dark from scalpers.

As I've said before,well done Bill-the scalpers are making three times what you are and you own the ****ing product!

Let's face it-there will be hundreds of people like me if they want the film bad enough,then they'll pay over the odds for it.

And btw Bill-the majority of the scalpers will be paying sweet feck all in taxes unlike you!
keirarts, Boo Radley and DaveH like this.

Old 23rd February 2016, 07:33 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Bought from SAE.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (29.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (96.5 KB, 8 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!