Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th March 2011, 12:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

1) Sith Happens Island
2) Satallite phone, crossbow with arrows, Rambo knife
3) Empire Strikes Back
4) Grease 2
5) I would carve people out of wood so I had people to talk to when my satallite phone packed in and if they pissed me off I could burn them to keep warm, moo haa haa!

I'm hoping I could also pull some Magyver style magic and make a dvd player out of my sewing kit in my knife, some twigs and the sun reflecting off my phone screen. I could create a surround sound system using sea shells and animal skin.

Who am I kidding I would be dead within days as I'm a fussy eating barsteward!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 27th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
I thought it was to grease the hinge on your laptop.

hope thats a joke!

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 27th March 2011, 02:40 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

1) What would you call it? - BLISS (No missus, no kids )
2) What three things you would take with you? - Swedish masseuse approx.25 yrs old, blonde (thats just 1 thing) - PEPSI sponsored "magic" fridge (always full!) - Italian masseuse approx 30 yrs old, brunette (for when I want a classier evening)
3) If you could only take ONE film what would it be? - The Omega Man
4) What would be the worse film to be stuck with? - Warhol's Empire, the full version.....
5) What would you do to pass the time. - After my early morning Swedish massage, drinking ice cold Pepsi, watching my one and only film, hunting for food, and my evening Italian massage, I doubt I'd have time for much else other than sleep.

By the way, where can I catch a plane?
Old 27th March 2011, 05:06 PM
Active Cultist

If you were stuck on a deserted island for the rest of your life..

1) What would you call it? - Sh*thole - then I could wander around going "Cor, this place is a right sh*tole"
2) What three things you would take with you? - Jordan (no fear of drowning that way); Monica Bellucci; A gimp suit.
3) If you could only take ONE film what would it be? - Can I take a cookery DVD? Like "1001 things to do with a coconut"?
4) What would be the worse film to be stuck with? - Anything directed by Tarantino. Mind you, no need for a desert island for that to be hell (in my book!!)
5) What would you do to pass the time - pierce my penis as many times as humanly possible - might as well give the folk who rescue me a good jolt!

^Click for Primitive Doom Metal
Old 27th March 2011, 06:51 PM
Active Cultist

1. a shi*te place to be

2.prostitute, knife and fork

3.gayniggers from outer space

4.safer sex for gay men

5. well i'd you know what the prostitute, then when I get bored i'd eat her.

Thank You
Old 27th March 2011, 08:06 PM
Cultist

1) Devil's Island ( Devils Island, (here I stay) Devils Island. papapapapa )
2) 1991 Jennifer Conelly, the first of KISS, and a gigantic penis in formaldehyde.
3) Some movie Adam Sandler has nothing to do with.
4) Some movie Adam Sandler has something to do with.
5) When i get bored of loving 1991's Jennifer Connelly, I would Suck the gigantic penis and then put it back in formaldehyde so it does not rotten. So the main idea is that if you do not love 1991's Jennifer Connelly, you suck penises. The first of KISS is merely for motivation (I do NOT have a music player in an island, what the f*ck I do not have electricity even), just to remember me that there will always be someone who did something better than anything I could do in my whole life.
Old 27th March 2011, 08:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

1.ISLAND OF LOST SOULS or Super Funky Monkey Town
2.Global Cellphone.Laptop,and a Raft
3.HOW TO GET OFF A DESERTED ISLAND IN 3 EASY STEPS
4.Pretty much any movie would be bas as Im expecting I wouldn't have anything to watch it on.Would sort of be like the one episode of TWILIGHT ZONE where the guy finally gets all the time to be alone and read and then he breaks his classes.
5.Seeing what I can make "loveholes" out of.After being rescued Im sure I wont be able to walk past the coconuts in the supermarkets without getting horny.
Old 27th March 2011, 09:37 PM
Cult Rookie

1) I would hug it and squeeze it and call it George.

2) Sunscreen (approx. factor 500); very sharp, pointy knife; single use spellbook.

3) Lord of the Flies (1963)

4) Love Actually

5) After having somehow watched Lord of the Flies without the aid of any AV equipment whatsoever, I'd feel quite aggrieved and may also be in the first stages of regressive behaviour. Before forgetting how to read, I'd use the spellbook to summon the entire cast of Love Actually. On their arrival, I'd ritually slaughter each and every one for being part of the single worst film ever committed to celluloid, whilst making sure to appease the great God Apoxtopexl (who, as it turns out, resides in a volcano in the centre of George) with offerings of their entrails. Liam Neeson's kid gets it first, then Keira Knightley, swiftly followed by Emma Thompson. This, interspersed with swimming, breadless sandwiches and introspective navel-gazing, is how I'd spend my time.
Old 27th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Just because it's Judas Priest...

Old 27th March 2011, 11:29 PM
Cultist

I deserve a week in the dungeons for not remembering this song before naming my island

however, devil's island stand against everyone.

Like this? Share it using the links below!